Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Especially for F-one-fifty

Saw this on Yahoo auctions, and thought you might love it:
http://auctions.yahoo.com/i:1959 FORD F-100 PANEL TRUCK - VERY RARE!!:239548857
57panel.jpg

57panel2.jpg

The 6 cylinder 223 runs good, it had the head rebuilt a year ago - The 3 speed on the column shifts good - The windsheild is in perfect shape, but for a restoration job all the flat glass needs replacing - There are a few minor rust cancer spots in the door step panels and one outer fender well, the rest of the body is rust free to very little surface rust and rock solid, including the roof and hood - There are more photos available upon request - This truck bluebooks out at about $7,000 in its present condition, completely restored it has the potential to reach $17,000 - Any questions please email me at [email protected] or call me at 541-290-2352, I will consider all offers

I heard on another post how you so wanted your old one back...might be a chance here!

i want it......

bobf100

That's an orphan that needs a home. If I didn't have my phone truck project underway I might consider bringing that sweety home. Of course Mrs. F100 would probably make me live in it.

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
I had a 60 panel, with 390 and 4-speed from behind a mustang 428. Started out with an automatic, but the guy with the stang wanted an auto...so he's supposedly stop smoking his tires everywhere he went. I think I have pics of it posted on the "other" site. If not, I'll have to see if I can find it and put it on photobucket. It was actually pretty cherry compared to that one...but then again... this was a few years back too. Sigh.. the 70's. I wonder where it is now?

That seems like a lotta money fer that lil puppy. But thanks for bringing back the memories. And the OLD one I want back, is the 55 in my avatar.

Last edited:
Years ago I had a neighbor (when I lived in the High Desert of California) who drove one of these (don't remember the year) that was OLIVE DRAB and had a huge RED CROSS on the side...

Started in June '50. cease fire was July 53. coulda happened~ :rofl:

I realize that.... I was being sarcastic. It was a good show, though, even with the discrepencies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts