Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

EcoBoost smokin a hemi

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
NICE!!!!

Ryan

i didnt have my video camera but one of my neighbors ran out of gas outside my house.I guess i should mention im on grade and her vehicle was a 20+ foot motorhome. well the thing has an electric fuel pump and you have to prime it if you cant get it to feed by gassing the carbuerator. Well myself and another neighbor put in like 10 gallons of fuel in it and still couldnt get it to run even if we tried throwing ether in the carb.. so i pulled out my good ole ecoboost F150 and ran a tow strap around my trailer hitch and connected to her bumper..threw the shifter in drive in tow /haul mode and hit the gas. THe kid who works for me was waiting to see my truck groan or spin the tires but hey i dragged this large motor home about a hundred yards to get it parked on the curb until her hubby came home to crawl under the motorhome to prime the fuel pump.. I was very proud of my truck lol and its earned even more"holy crap" points with the guys who work with me

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Oh geez I should be clear-- that's not me in the video. Lol, not sure if anybody thought it was. Some other dude in the EcoBoost.

Impressive but I sure don't think I would be doing that to a truck until it was at least broken good. I couldn't see the mileage on it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts