Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another one followed me home!

This is starting to get annoying:D Its a 69 F-100 Ranger, Got a 351M and I think a c6, factory AC, power steering, its primered, and has a 78-9 lariat bench in it. It runs awesome, and has a sweet flat bed with led taillights, and a toolbox. Originally a 360.

Oh and its a *short-bed* :wasntme:

There are only two spots of real rust on the truck, one on the drivers rear cab wall way down at the bottom, about 1' diameter, the other in the passenger floor board, also about 1". Other than that this truck looks dang near new underneath.

Pics will be up tonight. And I think its gonna go a nice medium blue with a white roof. It was originally cream.

GabesmilieFordlogo

Lol, I know, thats what I'm worried about :D

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Oh! you just had to throw that in there to didn't you!
sounds very wonderful! try not to choke! on it! :p

There only one thing that will maybe make you feel slightly better about this Tex, it has a really nice wood flatbed back there. But it is a shortbed :D

Srry guys, still no pics, as a matter of fact, it looks like I may not be getting the truck at all right now.

One phrase can sum up why, Its at a dealer. I know I know...heck its a Ch*vy dealer at that....

I know, its one heck of a nice truck. Hopefully it'll still work out. And being a shortbed and all to.....

Ford Truck Articles