Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2015 Lincoln Navigator Reveals its New Front End

2015 Lincoln Navigator Reveals its New Front End

The 2015 Lincoln Navigator has been partially revealed ahead of its Washington D.C. auto show debut. Our friends at MSN Autos snapped this shot of the new Navigator's uncovered front end. We'll reserve judgment on the styling until we see the whole vehicle tomorrow, but until then, this is your best look yet at the redesigned three-row SUV. The Navigator sports Lincoln's signature split grille, which looks blockier here compared to the more streamlined MKC. The headlights look to feature HID projector lamps, while the bumper gets strips of chrome that span the front valance.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I can dig it.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I think another question needs to be asked here... will there be a 2015 Expedition???

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I damn near got one of those when we got the MKT.....this is food for thought as it will be replaced sooner than later.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I <3 Lincoln

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I was getting the impression they were on the verge of killing the expedition with the way they were still using the 5.4 and virtually no updates. I guess they decided to do this instead of completely retool a certain line.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts