Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1968 F250 Ranger

I am looking to sell my 1968 f250 ranger to a good home. 428eng c6 transmission. 11000mi on the rebuild/restoration. Runs and looks great. Sound system is excellent. Reason for selling... I am not allowed to build a garage due to zoning laws in washington dc. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• tn-5.jpg
  • 1629_p21_f.jpg
  • 1629_p9_f.jpg
  • 1629_p13_f.jpg

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Sweeet truck! I get quite a few heads turning here in Ithaca, NY with my
78 F-150 Ranger Lariat, especially from students when I drive it through or on the Cornell University campus, because never have seen a classic Ford truck before.smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

Thanks guys! I think it's a steal if you are in the market. No real rush to sell. I hate having no garage...it turns my hobby into a full time job every time I do some work on her. Also looking to get a new ford tremor in anyone's in the new car business.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That is a beautiful rig.....shouldn't have a problem selling it.....good luck.

Thanks. No takers yet. Might be a little bit tougher than I figured to sell in the city. Most people are concerned with parking a truck and gas mileage. I won't be to upset if I keep her, just hate not having a garage.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
GLWS Ken there is another for ya.

Stable is full for now......and I'd want a 4wd....next up on the list is a gen 5 or 6 plow truck, then gen 2 (2wd ok), then gen 1 or 2, or current mustang for wifey, not in that order. smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts