Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Your Texas Chapter Leader!

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Hey Ya'll

I have become the new Chapter leader for the Republic of Texas! I bet you didnt know that texas is the only state that could become its own nation!
I am here to help this chapter grow to ATLEAST the size of our GREAT state! I would love to have input from all of the chapter members, I wont be the one to say an idea is stupid or it will never work. If I or any other members have an idea, it will likely be put to a vote to see if the rest of the chapter thinks it is a good idea. I dont want this to be ME having the final say, more or less me just organizing everybodys thoughts and putting plans into action!
Enough of that for now!

About me:
My name is Don I currently live in Lubbock Texas aka "West Texas" I drive a 1995 Ford F-250, its white with grey stripes, it sits on 36" Goodyear R/T's, also know as the Humvee tire. I enjoy workin on my truck, playing off road, learning new things. I LOVE the cold, but ONLY if there is snow. I lived 12 years of my life in western montana, so snow is home to me.
Enough about me if you have ANY questions DO NOT hesistate to PM me, or email me @ [email protected].

Come Join us in the TEXAS CHAPTER! Only requirements be that you Live in The GREAT state of Texas!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Great post brother! Glad to have the great state of TX in the group as well!

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I know what you MENT, but i would rather have a little on my nose then be coverd in it after i go to the grocery store on sunday...
I am just messin with ya man! :D

No worries, if I can dish it, I can take it,

Besides, not like the DS is gunna let me say Tme out. lol

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
Well guys I am from the great state of Louisiana. A little bit about myself. I worked for 3 and a half years in West Texas. Around the Midland/Odessa area aka Kermit, Pecos, Mentone and surrounding areas. I have also worked in east and south Texas. The ony area of Texas that I havent worked in is the pan handle. I am verry familure with Texas. I know that I can't officialy join the Texas chapter but I hope that i can hang out here.

I also used to be a minion.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well guys I am from the great state of Louisiana. A little bit about myself. I worked for 3 and a half years in West Texas. Around the Midland/Odessa area aka Kermit, Pecos, Mentone and surrounding areas. I have also worked in east and south Texas. The ony area of Texas that I havent worked in is the pan handle. I am verry familure with Texas. I know that I can't officialy join the Texas chapter but I hope that i can hang out here.

I also used to be a minion.

Louisiana eh!, living in the texas hmm..
Yeah your cool :D welcome man.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea i know of the west texas oil fields...

Eh your welcome...

I do remember you being a Minion too....

I wouldnt mind if you joined the chapter....
Maybe until you get a Louisiana chapter...
That and being how close you are and how much time you spend here...
Might as well be texas... :D

What do you say guys?
Yes no?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts