Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Withdrawals being made worse...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright guys...lemme know what I have to do here. New computer through work...first time I hopped on FTF in several days. I check my CP, several new threads...I check the forum, same new threads, I click on New Threads, and nadda. It's doing the exact same thing my iphone likes to do from time to time. Any ideas/fixes/suggestions???

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That's odd Ben......I've noticed the FTF website is treated differently with different browsers like Firefox and Chrome and IE.....the one thing that has been constant for me (meaning works perfect every time) is the Forum Runner app.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I know that if I'm on my phone to check up on the site then hop onto the computer, the new threads usually disappear. Nbd, considering you can just get the last 24 hours worth of threads.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I believe in most cases like that, you're experiencing an issue with cookies in your browser, likely do to corporate restrictions or new software.

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This is the message I get:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

And I haven't been searching much from the phone because it rarely pulls the new posts...probably need to get that forum runner app.

As far as cookies are concerned...I know they're bad for my waist line...but aren't they usually in tools then internet options??? Where do I go from there...and what do I need to do???

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
IE something or other...newer version.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Mine does the same thing via tapatalk

Sent from my mudwhistle via lemmiwinks.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
when I first started using tapatalk I was informed by another member that I was always online. Tapatalk was keeping me logged in as long as my phone was on. Everytime I logged in at home there was never any new posts and it was because of the tapatalk keeping me logged in.

Caching issue............

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
I dunno. I dont use my pc anymore for forums. So a while

Sent from my mudwhistle via lemmiwinks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO...went playing around with the options and tools and firewalls...and I get new posts again. Not sure what worked...but I'm glad it did. Definitely worth getting fired for tinkering with corporate security clearances.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Dude when did ft get tapatalk? I love that app...

Never heard of it.....will have to check it out.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO...went playing around with the options and tools and firewalls...and I get new posts again. Not sure what worked...but I'm glad it did. Definitely worth getting fired for tinkering with corporate security clearances.

Sweet!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dammit...spoke too soon, it updated a new posts a few times, now it seems to be stuck on the new posts from a while ago, even though there have been new comments posted.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts