Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

20th annual "Ozarks Run" Branson, MO July 13th-15th

Hi guys,

My club (Show-Me F-100s) are sponsoring their 20th show this summer. The 20th annual Ozarks Run is in Branson, Mo July 13th-15th. There is all sorts of activities for the whole family. Music on Friday night, Truck show on Saturday, and "Coffee and Doughnuts" on Sunday morning.

Ozarks Run information page:
http://showmef100.bravepages.com/ozarksrun.html

Ozarks Run Flyer:
http://showmef100.bravepages.com/forms/07flyer2.pdf

Ozarks Run Schedule:
http://showmef100.bravepages.com/forms/07schedule.pdf

I was not able to attend last year (serious health issues), but there were about 80 trucks. They are hoping for more this year. I am hoping to drive mine up there if I can change dialysis days and not be on on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobf100

Guys I've got to agree with Brian -- The Branson show is a good time. It's small with about 80 trucks. They give away home made trophies that have the Ozark theme to them. Because it's small everybody gets to know you and there is plenty of time to sit under a shade tree and visit. The Show Me F100 Club puts on the show and you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of people.

Guys its a great family trip too. Plenty of things for the Mrs and kids to do while you spend your time at the show. I have gone to the show many times and had a great time.

The June meeting is not a cruise or other event. It is a bar-b-que at one of the members homes there in Springfield. They spend the day assembling the trophies. They have games for the kids and ladies too. Most of the trucks in the club are technically "guys toys", but the ladies run the club and make sure the event is fun for everyone.

You will not find a nicer bunch of people involved with ford trucks. If you get bored, wander around on their website and say hi in the guest book. My truck is on the members trucks (page 2).

On a side note: The members of the club will have their trucks there, but we cannot win a trophy. We are just there as part of the show. So you don't have to worry about me beating you Bob. :rolling laugh:

I just received the latest newsletter. There are 40 trucks pre-registered already. That is way ahead of this time last year. They are expecting it to be a big show, since it is the 20th one. They have trucks pre-registered from as far away as California and Utah. YelloThumbUp

Bob are you registered? They have goody bags that they are getting ready now.

I have a tailgate that fits now. Sometime this month a friend of mine from Little Rock is supposed to drop off the sway bars for me.

I am doing finals at the schools, but everything is over on May 11th. Hopefully, I can start getting some work done then. confused

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
If anyone wants to meet up and go down for the show I probably can provide a place to stay.

Let me check the calendar at work and ask my parents if there lake house will be empty that weekend.

econo61

head pervert
okla
i go every year, just so i can say i did. lordy i got t shirts from 5-6 years ago i still wear.

always some very interesting trucks there. i just wish they would let me show the econo!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts