Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Had some Al's Lining Done

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I just saw the other post about Al's Liners and thought I posted up my new pics, apparently not. Anywho..................

My bed was lined before but the dealer wouldn't take off the plastic on the tailgate or the side rails and the bed had totally faded from black to grey so I had it redone as well as some more lining protection. Here we go!

Bed stripped and redone over the rails and tailgate with dark shadow grey
IMG00169.jpg

IMG00170.jpg

Rear quarters done in DSG
IMG00174.jpg

IMG00171.jpg

Rocker panels and step rails done in DSG (rails done thicker w/slip resistant)
IMG00173.jpg

IMG00172.jpg

Pretty happy the way it turned out. Offers so much more protection....oh yeah, the wheel wells were done in DSG too. Forgot to take that pic!

IMG00175.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks good Brenda...and I had no doubts it wouldn't. Scott usually doesn't attach his name to crap.

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
looks awesome Brenda! why dont you frequent R/F or FRF anymore? you used to be hardcore there and since you got the trck done, dont see you much any more. truck looks awesome BTW

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
looks awesome Brenda! why dont you frequent R/F or FRF anymore? you used to be hardcore there and since you got the trck done, dont see you much any more. truck looks awesome BTW

Money says it was a change in company policy for surfing the net. At least that's the load of crap she tried pawn off on FTF...hahaha.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts