Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

who has a sagging front bumper? let's race

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
probably because your on here too much ;)

Very similar thing happend to my old truck's bumper on the 2nd deer I hit. I ended up taking some 2x8's my Dad had laying around and hoisted them up via floor jack under my bumper to kinda "bend" the bumper back into it's original place. I then took some cheap metal clamps and somehow made the bumper look half-straight again, lol. I wish I had pictures :headbang:

The bumper sagged much like yours is now, except mine had a small dent in it where the deer's head hit. :rofl:

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
hey skan its really not that expensive to buy new brackets. I think i saw them on ebay for like 4 bucks brand new...

or you could put them i a vice and beat them back straight and then weld them onto the bumper...and bolt it back up tot he truck like i did. of course i didnt have the OEM rubber backed bolts and ended up making it work. Now i dont have a way to tighten them so when i hit big bumps, the bumper goes up and down.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
hey skan its really not that expensive to buy new brackets. I think i saw them on ebay for like 4 bucks brand new...

or you could put them i a vice and beat them back straight and then weld them onto the bumper...and bolt it back up tot he truck like i did. of course i didnt have the OEM rubber backed bolts and ended up making it work. Now i dont have a way to tighten them so when i hit big bumps, the bumper goes up and down.
Yeah but I'm not even sure that's why it's crooked yet. I need to take the bumper off and find out.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Little hipplets?Very original.....lmao....heh that's the only thing you wrap for any occassion....usually you unwrap...so don't get confused......

JR

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
so your bumper rattles up and down??? :( hey skan you getting busy??? be very careful,you don't want any little hipplets running around :)

wait wait wait....

are you saying

chirs

and

tony?

omg the end of the world is coming:violin: :horrormovie: :drop:

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
whoa whoa wait wait wait a damn minute!!!!!are you saying that.....Chris

and

Tony.....

Are recreating deliverance??????"Bend over and squeal like a pig boy....-Chris
Oink Oink...-Tony
Nah boy I said squeal like a pig!-Chris...
This is GREAT.....that means Chris is practicing Redneckism...not the same genre as me but still...there is hope...no more hipplets!

JR

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
omfg ive so gotta edit that video! ill work on it tonight, it will definately make you laugh!

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
you know my brother in law is dating a girl from cali and i tried explaining deliverance to her and she didnt get it...

I cant remember who it was but. A couple of weeks ago i conned some friends of mine into watching deliverance, ive gotta go rent that and make them watch it now. Pretty bad ass movie if you dont count the piggy part...
I even have dueling banjos on my computer...

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Dude one of my youtube vids has dueling najos playing in the background.....I got it burned on a cd and it happened to have been playin when I videoed the truck.....

JR

Ford Truck Articles