Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Where are all the NC folks

Blade

Backwoods boy
no problem. im here to help :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey guys...this is what Chris had to say about the window stickers...so we'll have to design them to work around the requirements:

I'm back! :p Posting from the iPhone.

Yeah I can definitely cut some stickers for you guys. You can come up with a design or describe to me what you have in mind and I can whip something up. Keep in mind the cutter is only capable of cutting silhouettes, meaning only black&white with defined lines between the two. It's not a printer, it's a cutter, therefore it's not capable of shading, blending, etc.

Your current vinyl color choices are blue (think chapter leader stickers) and white. A roll of vinyl costs $25 so if you want a different color then we can probably work out a decent deal on buying another color. Let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
He said we could do two colors...but it would be a little more expensive. He said he was gonna work on them this week.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Ok. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with. I guess my son forgot to do a design for us.

Ford Truck Articles