Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Where are all the NC folks

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That would be cool.How about putting it in a oval?

Care on expounding???????

For the record...if this is something that would be possible, I'll have to bring it up to the mods/admins to see if it's cool, but if Chris or somebody could do this...I'm sure it's not free, so what would you be willing to spend on it???? $5...$10...??????

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Care on expounding???????

For the record...if this is something that would be possible, I'll have to bring it up to the mods/admins to see if it's cool, but if Chris or somebody could do this...I'm sure it's not free, so what would you be willing to spend on it???? $5...$10...??????

np on my part. it would give us a few to pass out. There is a lot of trucks around here. I seen a sweet 53 F1 today

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So have the Ford blue oval...and kinda have the NC silouhette as a back drop, with the FTF logo kinda 'exploding' out of it...then underneath have it say, NC Chapter or something???

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
So have the Ford blue oval...and kinda have the NC silouhette as a back drop, with the FTF logo kinda 'exploding' out of it...then underneath have it say, NC Chapter or something???

That would get peoples attention for sure

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...well I just asked if it was even doable...so I'll report back.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Have a Oval with NC inside the oval and put FTF inside the state.I willing to give $10-$20 but cant do that until the first of the month

That would get peoples attention for sure

Alright...just so I can be sure what you guys are talking about, I just tried whipping something up in paint...does this resemble what you're talking about:

FTFNCLogo.jpg

Oh yeah...and just to be clear... you guys were talking about window stickers right????? Not like stickers you put put on shirts...right?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Alright...just so I can be sure what you guys are talking about, I just tried whipping something up in paint...does this resemble what you're talking about:

FTFNCLogo.jpg

Oh yeah...and just to be clear... you guys were talking about window stickers right????? Not like stickers you put put on shirts...right?

Can you come up with other designs? It's hard to tell the FTF and NC is a little small

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yea just window stickers.maybe if NC was alittle bigger and FTF inside the state outline

You mean something more like this...
FTFNCLogo-1.jpg

I switched the oval to more of a Ford Blue...and I tried making NC 'Tarheel blue'...and I'm pretty sure that's an old FTF logo, and I think it looks cool. Dunno how to make the text bigger underneath the logo, or I would have...not a paint genius...haha

Can you come up with other designs? It's hard to tell the FTF and NC is a little small

I'm just spit ballin here cliff...I have no clue what I'm doing.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
NAw...go for it...I was just checkin to see if I had a general idea of what tony was talkin about...so if we could do this, then I could at least describe what we wanted.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
NAw...go for it...I was just checkin to see if I had a general idea of what tony was talkin about...so if we could do this, then I could at least describe what we wanted.

Yeah I think I know what he is shooting for. It's worth a try.

Blade

Backwoods boy
well guys i know im not a NC chapter member and this is none of my business but i thought i would put my 2 cents in and help
logo.jpg

u guys lookin for somethin like that?????
thats also a rough draft :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's for that Oliver...Looks aloooooot better than I what I had...haha. I'd still some how like to incorporate the old logo though. And there are some other minor color adjustments I'd make...but that looks reeeeeeeal good.

Blade

Backwoods boy
That's for that Oliver...Looks aloooooot better than I what I had...haha. I'd still some how like to incorporate the old logo though. And there are some other minor color adjustments I'd make...but that looks reeeeeeeal good.

did what i could..... i could prolly incorperate it..... i forgot the logo 'smiliedoh' , knew i forgot somethin.....
on edit here is the revised version but still rough
logoedit_copy.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles