Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What FTF means to me

The day Hillary flashes her boobies is the day I vote for her.

Can I just say: "EWWWWWW!!!!!"
throwup.gif

Just because Bill might have seen that at one point in time...does not mean anyone else should be punished.

1FBB, she could get butt nekkid and have 3 votes in Upst NY. My brother, and both my sisters. yeah they're commie pinko freaks that i was adopted into.
and i never want to see her hooters, neither does Billary.
Gunner..... you had to repost that pic?? i thought we had it a pg. back.

Last edited:

andym

Real men are fanatics
I'm gonna unsubscribe to this thread if the topic doesn't change REAL QUICK.

I never said I wanted to see them. I just have a better imagination that most of you... and I'm not scared of a set of ugly ti**ies like all of you are!

i just poured beer down the sink. if her "things" are still a topic..... i'd rather be sober and blind. Yeah i drank antifreeze.

looks like whoever did that Boob job is the same person who taught her husband to be president.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I know I am still sorta new here and a girl (haha) ... but I like it and you guys have a way of making people WANT to stick around! :)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Not to get us back on topic here or anyhting but Vince VERY well said, and I agree 100%. This site is the only site I am involved in and hope that it grows even more than it has already. The group of people we have here is just cool, and that would be why this website is plastered all over my truck. Keep up the good work R,T and S and thaks for inviting me over again!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You know, theres one in every family! ROTFLMAO

blacksnapon

Staff member
How many other sites can say the members know each others tendencies, likes, and dislikes. We know each others family lives, and their hardships. As long as our family stays like this, we'll continue to grow and thrive. It is up to each and every one of us to keep this a top notch site!

I agree. And while I will never abuse the privelege, I know that I can turn to most anyone here for help should the need arise. I am ashamed to say I do NOT feel so confident with my brother and sister.
There are things I even feel that I can talk about with you guys that my own wife turns a deaf ear to, and since my JOB has been an erratic one for many years, I don't have the conventional "group of friends" many others do.
Not to mention the superb knowledge base here, and not JUST on Ford products. Those of us who happen to be burdened, er BLESSED with an array of "Other Brands" can still come HERE for help. Never saw that anywhere else.
I know I give Ryan a hard time; but I also know he can take it, as he has that depth of character. I never pick on someone who I feel is a marginal personality. Todd also. He's a man with tremendous responsiblilities, and while he has had setbacks, he gets right back up and goes again. To be able to come here and relax with your friends and destress for a while is priceless.
Most every one of us are real people with real problems, real bills and real worries. In fact I cannot think of an exception, honestly. Our wives may cringe when we power up the computer (mine included) but they have no clue as to how an outlet such as this saves THEM from having to bear the brunt of those problems. I find myself wanting to throw a wrench? I put it down and get on here. That alone speaks volumes as to how this is a real community, and an open one at that.
I hope each of you, and every one who comes in here, feels the same way.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I agree. And while I will never abuse the privelege, I know that I can turn to most anyone here for help should the need arise. I am ashamed to say I do NOT feel so confident with my brother and sister.
There are things I even feel that I can talk about with you guys that my own wife turns a deaf ear to, and since my JOB has been an erratic one for many years, I don't have the conventional "group of friends" many others do.
Not to mention the superb knowledge base here, and not JUST on Ford products. Those of us who happen to be burdened, er BLESSED with an array of "Other Brands" can still come HERE for help. Never saw that anywhere else.
I know I give Ryan a hard time; but I also know he can take it, as he has that depth of character. I never pick on someone who I feel is a marginal personality. Todd also. He's a man with tremendous responsiblilities, and while he has had setbacks, he gets right back up and goes again. To be able to come here and relax with your friends and destress for a while is priceless.
Most every one of us are real people with real problems, real bills and real worries. In fact I cannot think of an exception, honestly. Our wives may cringe when we power up the computer (mine included) but they have no clue as to how an outlet such as this saves THEM from having to bear the brunt of those problems. I find myself wanting to throw a wrench? I put it down and get on here. That alone speaks volumes as to how this is a real community, and an open one at that.
I hope each of you, and every one who comes in here, feels the same way.
Your wives may not get and I know my husband does not but he just lets me do my thing. Maybe he's just glad I leave him alone? [confused]

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts