Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What FTF means to me

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wavey:

For those that don't know me... I'm Leilani. I came from "over :bs: there".

I've been reading the thread and well, I didn't think it would be possible getting the warm fuzzies from a Ford Truck site, but hell.... das why I'm here.

Just spreadin' the love, yo.

I'm just saying "sorry" ahead of time if there are some of you that I know, but just don't recognize right off the bat. I won't be offended if you set me straight. I gotz thick skin.

Nice to see you, Carl, Aaron, Ryan and Andrewm. heh heh

andym

Real men are fanatics
Oh boy... andrewm? Are you sure you want to go there, Ms. B?

1Fbb.. holy crap. reign in Andy.... he's Carl bashining again. he's still a commie.(Andy, i'm kidding)

andrewm...... andym, you're so frigged. it's like my mom yelling CPC, get me out of here! Andrew..

Actually, Carl you're getting points for that. Anyone who's got ballz to use the word "commie" as a term of endearment AND get away with it has my vote.

Babe...if you even go any further than the Letter "B" you are in SOOO much trouble.

1fbb i was thinking about advancing to C, i know, i'm under qualified..... but
C is a stepping stone to D for Dono,.I only have an E before i get to F. and BB i've passed. ANDREWM.... i'm hitting on your wife!
1FBB, yep... i'm teasing Andym.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
News Flash...news Flash...news Flash...

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FTF adds another hot chick to it's roster!

Welcome aboard 1fbb.

If you get a warm fuzzy feeling just slap Carl's hands away. He's old and dosen't know any better.:spank: :spank: :spank:

Last edited:
i'm not that old dammitt. a geezer... maybe, but i'm only 45. hell, many here are older than me.
Ryan's not much younger, but much less chick involved. so, screwed is a given!!
for the last time...Eva run for cover. i tried to save an unknown lady.
damn i'm a hero.

bobf100

Welcome to the site 1fbb - glad to have another gal on the site. Post up, post often and enjoy the show - you can't buy entertainment like this. :nana:

yur such a hero, carl... such a hero. And if you don't shut your mouth you're going to be an e-martyr.

Ryan
i told you guys.... he hates me and want's to put me in some kind of hole.
i'm such a nice guy.
he'll kill my ability to post. frigged again. e-martyr... i want to be e-good guy. i am you know.
Ryan hates me. i apologize.

i'm not that old dammitt. a geezer... maybe, but i'm only 45. hell, many here are older than me.
Ryan's not much younger, but much less chick involved. so, screwed is a given!!
for the last time...Eva run for cover. i tried to save an unknown lady.
damn i'm a hero.

Are you really 45? I feel so old now.....:headbang:

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wavey:

For those that don't know me... I'm Leilani. I came from "over :bs: there".

I've been reading the thread and well, I didn't think it would be possible getting the warm fuzzies from a Ford Truck site, but hell.... das why I'm here.

Just spreadin' the love, yo.

I'm just saying "sorry" ahead of time if there are some of you that I know, but just don't recognize right off the bat. I won't be offended if you set me straight. I gotz thick skin.

Nice to see you, Carl, Aaron, Ryan and Andrewm. heh heh

Sorry, I do not recognize your login either, but welcome aboard. YelloThumbUp

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Can't you tell we all hate you Carl...

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

I mean look at your pitiful reputation. 4 blocks...I seen some people with 9 blocks and they were hated way worst then you. Some ADMINistrators just don't know how to control these types of issues.

Last edited:
Can't you tell we all hate you Carl...

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

I mean look at your pitiful reputation. 4 blocks...I seen some people with 9 blocks and they were hated way worst then you. Some ADMINistrators just don't know how to control these types of issues.

Then I must be really hated. Then again...I posted on the other forum that the blocks were dumb with no rules or reasons. I don't think the admin liked that too much. :rofl:

I know you fellas like to joke how I keep andym in line.... but the truth of the matter is I appreciate a man that raises a little hell once in a while.

besides I prefer a cat o' 9 tails.
:angel:

andym

Real men are fanatics
Is that the avatar with your cleavage?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts