Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome to 2HI2CU

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Watch out yoda I'm going to take your Colostomy bag away from you.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
And post up often... At the traffic rate we're going at they'll probably close the chapter! :rofl2:

Hey hey hey...easy there, I try to post conversation generating threads, but with only 5-6 members, what more can you ask for.

yeah, I was just kidding bro.

Yeah I know...I guess the internet isn't the best place to hear the tone of my voice, huh?

Yeah, mine either... I s'pose that's what thse buggers are for, huh? ---> :rofl2:

Ok. As you can see, Ben and I, two fellow NCers, were joking about the traffic in our chapter.

Someone, who for the time being shall remain nameless, gave me negative rep for that first post.

Was it that bad?! It was intended as a joke, and apparently taken as one, except for SOMEONE who is not even a NC member or anything, and gave me neg rep for it?!

If it offended you or something, well sorry but wtf!? It's not even your chapter...

I'm confused...

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Ok. As you can see, Ben and I, two fellow NCers, were joking about the traffic in our chapter.

Someone, who for the time being shall remain nameless, gave me negative rep for that first post.

Was it that bad?! It was intended as a joke, and apparently taken as one, except for SOMEONE who is not even a NC member or anything, and gave me neg rep for it?!

If it offended you or something, well sorry but wtf!? It's not even your chapter...

I'm confused...

Don't worry about it. I gave you some good rep with more coming.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
WOW!!!!!!!! Somebody really gave you a neg rep for that? Was it a regular member or a admin/mod? Oh...and I sent some rep your way too...positive rep that is. Was the comment negative too? Maybe they just misclicked.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Maybe somebody just misclicked then...unless they offered a corresponding comment with it.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You guys-- whoever it was has a right to his/her privacy. I can't say I agree with the neg reps because it was a joke-- but if they've got a problem with it then that's their business with Matt, and nobody else.

Reps are private for a reason.

**steps down from soapbox**

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Reps are private for a reason.

**steps down from soapbox**

Yeah yeah I know...not gonna beat this too hard so then it doesn't make reps anonymous like some ghey sites.

Thanks Matt and Ben for the reps

No worries, back atcha Cliff. Oh yeah...and mine were positive reps, right? HAHAHAHAHA

Ford Truck Articles