Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome to 2HI2CU

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
You know what I hate some times is when i'm working on my tranny and my true duals get in the way dontcha just hate that..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sure I will I'll say give me reps OR I will bust a cap :D

Easy there Tex...us NC'ers are peaceful simple folk, we don't wanna have to kick your azz. But we will. And if you keep up your Lubbock gang violence I'm gonna be forced to kick you out of the NC forum.:rofl:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
:( I may have duals but ......... they are glass craps stuck in them smiliecrybaby but when I get my tax return those are going bye bye! i'm sick of my truck sound like a truck stop bath room after all you can eat Chilly sunday.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Mauve or not I still have duals oh and true duals btw YelloThumbUp

Yeah but your duals are too big for the power you're putting out...and I'll take the 390 over a SB anyday.

Ben, you mind kicking 'el liyote' out for me? he's disturbin the peace...

I know I know...he was messing with Cliff the other day. He must have a thing for Carolina Boys...I saw his bumper stickers

"Redneck butts drive me nuts" and "Carolina BOYS...best in the world."

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
Maybe he's 2HI2C the computer monitor :rofl2:

Now that's some funny **** right there :rofl2:

Thanks guy's (I think:rofl: ) for the welcomes !!

Yeah I've been AWOL for a day,but I've been a little pre-occupied here lately.....my work has decided to cut about 1300 jobs and mines one of them!! So with still trying to keep a positive attitude at work(till March 13th anyways) and job hunting on the side,I try and keep up to date with all my internet friends when I can.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Oh a gay joke come on Bennie you can do better then that I thought you were a smart guy (with bad taste) but a smart guy none the lesssmilieneenar smilieneenar

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Who the hell is Bernie. Tex have you been to Kaliforcation again??? Playing with all those dang hippies?

Ford Truck Articles