Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

***Wanted/Selling dent/bump parts***

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I was thinking about asking $200.00 for all these parts I restored.

Complete pulley and bracketry for a 460 w/power steering

too much $ or not enough ?

I'd say that's probably pretty fair price.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
100_4950.jpg

Woodgrain ac dash bezel but cut for aftermarket radio.

Woodgrain door panel inserts, need to be glued to door. Original clips broke but otherwise in good shape.

Door panel chrome in good shape.

Make offer.

The grille surround, headlight trim, rings, and lenses are going on my truck. :)

Nobodyspecial I hope you found a grille because the 71 grille I found was very beat up. I found the only 73 grille in good shape at yard for my truck.

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
100_4950.jpg

Woodgrain ac dash bezel but cut for aftermarket radio.

Woodgrain door panel inserts, need to be glued to door. Original clips broke but otherwise in good shape.

Door panel chrome in good shape.

Make offer.

The grille surround, headlight trim, rings, and lenses are going on my truck. :)

Nobodyspecial I hope you found a grille because the 71 grille I found was very beat up. I found the only 73 grille in good shape at yard for my truck.

I got .50 cents:wasntme:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I actually went with a steel 67 grill. I like it, it should be here next week.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

Fordedselfanatic

'77 F250 SC 390 T18
I found a black one but it isn't for a Bronco.Have to find the plastic sleeve.

Have you tried this 78.79 Bronco site

http://7879blueovalbronco.com/forums/index.php

I've got all the belts (black) from the bench setup. I couldn't see how I could get that plastic sleeve over the nylon belt.(I don't have the sleeve anyway).
I figured my best bet was to find the sleeved belt. It wouldn't have to be from a bronco. Any of the trucks with the bucket seats should work.

NOCO77

Somethin' Like That
I've got all the belts (black) from the bench setup. I couldn't see how I could get that plastic sleeve over the nylon belt.(I don't have the sleeve anyway).
I figured my best bet was to find the sleeved belt. It wouldn't have to be from a bronco. Any of the trucks with the bucket seats should work.

You shouldn't have to limit your options to just this vintage of Bronco, unless your doing a full-on show type restoration. The later model Broncos should work fine, too. You might even look at some other makes (GM, Chrysler/Jeep, even some imports). Lots of vehicles use the sheathed receptacles. Just a thought...

i have the brackets and at least one mirror

just send me all your money and i'll send parts in monthly shipments ;)

Yes, if the hole is a too small for a mirror head it can be drilled out no problem.

I have an NOS mirror head from an E-series for someone out there

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I guess I'll officially put it in here...anyone have a 76/77 Bendix control valve for the Power Assist steering? I just need something that will limp me by for the next few months until I can afford a new unit. Thanks.

Crewcab parts

I'm looking for the following parts for a 1978 F250 Crewcab:

Drip rail moldings:
RH: D3TZ-2551726-A
LH: D3TZ-2551727-A

Also: CB mast (the part that screws into the antenna base)
D80Z-18A886-A

Can anybody help me out - kinda lookin for NOS but anything that is in excellent condition would do.

Thanks!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright fellas...as some of you know, I'll be swapping out engines in the Bronco. So when that is done, lemme know if you'll need anything. I plan on keeping the VC's, oil pain and few other miscellaneous things. I'll also have a non-smog factory 2bbl carb/intake from the new 400, and I do have the original smogged carb/intake for the 351M. So lemme know if you need anything, and we'll get something worked out.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts