Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

***Wanted/Selling dent/bump parts***

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looking for wiper arms and a good condition headlight knob. I'd also like to headliner trim for a 79 Bronco.

Still wouldn't mind getting my hands on a 77 NOS grille shell, a great condition tailgate and a front passenger side 1/4 panel.

You lookin for wiper arms cause the ones you got dont wipe for crap? I have the same problem with Blue and it's not cause of the blades, I know it's the springs...was thinking about just using new brake shoe springs.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You lookin for wiper arms cause the ones you got dont wipe for crap? I have the same problem with Blue and it's not cause of the blades, I know it's the springs...was thinking about just using new brake shoe springs.

Yeah...I got all sorts of problems with the wiper arms ont he Bronco and the springs are one issue and where the screw from arm connects to the wiper will never stay tight and in adjustment...so in the middle of a storm, my wiper will start flopping around like a dead fish. The arms are pretty cheap, and I might see if U-Haul has anymore, but figured I'd ask first.

Yeah...I got all sorts of problems with the wiper arms ont he Bronco and the springs are one issue and where the screw from arm connects to the wiper will never stay tight and in adjustment...so in the middle of a storm, my wiper will start flopping around like a dead fish. The arms are pretty cheap, and I might see if U-Haul has anymore, but figured I'd ask first.

Way I see it, I could go grab some other worn out arms from a parts truck or put new springs in there and fix it that way - but yeah looks like you'd need new arms either way

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
Still wouldn't mind getting my hands on a 77 NOS grille shell, a great condition tailgate and a front passenger side 1/4 panel.[/QUOTE]

Ben, this s/c was for sale locally..body has some bad rust, but the grille shell looked good, if you want I can go by to see if it still there..

zvddw0.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Still wouldn't mind getting my hands on a 77 NOS grille shell, a great condition tailgate and a front passenger side 1/4 panel.

Ben, this s/c was for sale locally..body has some bad rust, but the grille shell looked good, if you want I can go by to see if it still there..

zvddw0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it...but I was really looking for something that didn't need to be refinished.

That's what this thread is for.

zvddw0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is this truck being parted out or is it for sale ?

bendog

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Looking for an in cab fuel sender, thanks.

I have some 78-79 headlight doors, light buckets, and blinker lenses, free to anyone who pays shipping.

bendog

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
If you're not sure if they work, how much for both? Shipping to southern Oregon 97502. Thanks

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Looking for a dentside shortbed box, or a stepside box. :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looking for a dentside shortbed box, or a stepside box. :)

What do you need a Chevy box for?:headbang: What condition short bed you looking for? I doubt you'd wanna ship though. If you do, I know where a couple are at with minimal rust.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Nah, I am looking for something close by. Shipping would be killer. As for the chevy comment, I know the "correct" term, but stepside sounds better to me... "flare" side sounds a little too... flamboyant...
images.jpg

Last edited:
If a part-name grates on your nerves it grates on your nerves,
not much a guy can do about it, unless he wants to work at it.

"step-side" -don't
"posi" -does
"cruise control" -does, bad LOL :)
Ford calls it "speed control" everywhere I've read it. :)
And so do I since mine's a Dana sold by Sears in the mid to late 70's.
...$79 on sale in '76. LOL :)
...and it still works great BTW. :)

Uhhh... hmmm... what was the question again? :/

Butthead in AZ

Last edited:

Camper_Special1972

1974 Camper special
Tailgate

Lookin for a tailgate for my '74 F254 camper special rebuild, color doesnt matter since im painting her anyway.

Also, any insignia would be great, im looking for insignia that say "Ranger" and "Camper special"

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
What do you need a Chevy box for?:headbang: What condition short bed you looking for? I doubt you'd wanna ship though. If you do, I know where a couple are at with minimal rust.

I might be interested in one of these beds you speak of Ben! Let me know some info on them

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts