Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Too much money for one that needs a lot of work and a new engine. If the engine is toast, what else is wrong with it ? I paid more than that and I got a good runner and a good looker. Shoot these Dents are all projects no matter how good they are. As good as mine is I still find little things here and there on my Dent that need attention. So that one is a money pit.
smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

If anybody were in the market for a dent, this looks good.
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/4831358885.html
00V0V_aic5Mj8bpXe_600x450.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Tutone with no racetrack trim...interesting

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
That is a very nice rig for the price....not crazy about it being a standard, but still, nice!

My '79, new, had a 4 speed and I swore by them, but, anymore, I much prefer an automatic. The C6 is essentially bulletproof.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Wow Mark.....a year and a half ago, I might have jumped all over this......BUT, would have to do a little more R&D....hate it when the underneath and engine pics aren't there......headers look a little ratty for a show truck that's been garaged all its built life.

A tad higher than I'd like, but close enough for me.....would need AC and to be automatic.

Not crazy about those monster mirrors or that massive bumpers(front and back).

Love the step rails, the hood scoops and the paint.....the white top is awesome....like I said pretty close for what I'd want.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^price is right also.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I have that exact same bumper on my POS cheby plow truck.....that thing is a cancer.....hits every thing in site. Good weight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts