Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Nice truck, but it's not a Ranger Lariat, and it's only a 302 in it with no A/C . Might be a Ranger or a Ranger XLT, although it could be a well dressed out Custom. But he is NUTS for wanting to trade that little beauty for a piece of Jap Scrap. Just say No!! To Jap Scrap and front wheel drive.smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Wrong grille for a 77 the 76s and 77s had an egg crate grille in them, which was a two piece grille with six large openings per side, while that truck had a 73 to 75 grille with the inserts that have the smaller openings in them, although it has the wrong grille inserts in it. It's still a sharp looking truck, with a Cummins under it instead of a boat anchor Power Stroke or or one of those underpowered International diesels. Cummins diesels Rule!!smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Wrong grille for a 77 the 76s and 77s had an egg crate grille in them, which was a two piece grille with six large openings per side, while that truck had a 73 to 75 grille with the inserts that have the smaller openings in them, although it has the wrong grille inserts in it. It's still a sharp looking truck, with a Cummins under it instead of a boat anchor Power Stroke or or one of those underpowered International diesels. Cummins diesels Rule!!smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

Powerstroke a boat anchor??....or an International??....thinking you haven't driven many of each.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
I'm partial to a Cummins engine, because I had grown up around them, for my step father had tractor trailers, and they all had Cummins Diesel engines in them, I had the opportunity to move a Ford with the International 6.9 Diesel and that thing was underpowered, for when I had stepped on it, it had bogged down and flat spotted. That's why I had said that the International and Powerstroke diesels were boat anchors.smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/4737775849.html

00L0L_lJJfiFgvAUf_600x450.jpg

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Sweeeeet truck!!!!!! Looks like it's well worth the money with all of the work that he's done to it, although I'm not a big fan of the big tires and lift kits smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts