Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Club cab, that's not a Chevy term, it's a Dodge or a Ram term for the extender cab, where as Super Cab is a FORD term for the extended cab, which is appropriate for this one. Nice truck thoughsmilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
"club cab" ? what's that, another cheby term?

I'm not as worried about the bad terminology as I am that he's proud he was set up with LMC.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'm not as worried about the bad terminology as I am that he's proud he was set up with LMC.

Hahaha...now that's funny....some truth to that for sure.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Fellro

Staff member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-F-100-F100-/171422042128?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
$_4.JPG

This will be a high end truck... The company selling it used to have a spotty reputation like doctoring miles and hidden damage, but they should have enough money to play right. I have seen some of their vehicles on the lift, as I used to deliver parts to them. They seem to be on the level these days, but I would just say buyer beware.If miles are truly important, then that can be a question...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hardy Har har...crushed velvet, thank you very much.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You guys all kill me with the "overpriced"

Status
Not open for further replies.