Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a retirement exercise for you Doug.

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room on each side.
With a 5-lb potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides. Hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.
After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato bags. Then try 50-lb potato bags, and then eventually, try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)
After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hahahaha!

smilietease

00o0o_4q7stfJQLTx_600x450.jpg

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/4555589779.html

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Am I missing something or is there not a whole lot listed for that truck given the price tag...and GM engine.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

So, I've always wanted to have something like this.... a modern efi engine in a classic, or just having modern conveniences of comfort and tech in a classic body style, but on this dent.....

-don't think I can get used to the color combo.....wth was the builder thinking.....putting in that kind of dough and that's the scheme they come up with? :headbang:

-no AC? I would've "NOT" purchased the digital guages to retrofit it with ac, again, for putting in that kind of money

-it's 4wd, might have wanted even a small lift, say 1-3"s with at least 33's.

Too much dough for this thing. I think!!!

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
17,000 miles is a lot for a restoration, also. We're supposed to be impressed by the engine. :D

Looks like the reserve is above 25,000.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Am I missing something or is there not a whole lot listed for that truck given the price tag...and GM engine.

Same thinking here Ben!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^also, so much for hiding the CD changer....sheesh!

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
So, I've always wanted to have something like this.... a modern efi engine in a classic, or just having modern conveniences of comfort and tech in a classic body style, but on this dent.....

-don't think I can get used to the color combo.....wth was the builder thinking.....putting in that kind of dough and that's the scheme they come up with? :headbang:

-no AC? I would've "NOT" purchased the digital guages to retrofit it with ac, again, for putting in that kind of money

-it's 4wd, might have wanted even a small lift, say 1-3"s with at least 33's.

Too much dough for this thing. I think!!!

Ken, my dream truck would be a 78-79 250 body on a mid 90's, or later platform.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

primetime

sawmill slave

The GM LS engines are probably THE standard by which other engines should be judged. The ease of swapping, aftermarket support, and affordable big power, is crazy. As much as it pains me to say, I don`t really feel that Ford has an engine in it`s arsenal that can touch them.

As for stuff like the color scheme, man ,that is a classic two-tone that looks awesome on that truck, a whole lot like what I would do (minus the GM engine), and be proud to say "Thank you!", when some one yells nice truck.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The GM LS engines are probably THE standard by which other engines should be judged. The ease of swapping, aftermarket support, and affordable big power, is crazy. As much as it pains me to say, I don`t really feel that Ford has an engine in it`s arsenal that can touch them.

This is what I see becoming the 'new thing'...for years you saw 350 swaps in 20'-50's vehicles...now it'll be the LS in 60's-70's vehicles.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I think English wasn't that guy's first language, the engine looks too small, and the price is double what it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts