Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

v4...The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
26k and they still couldn't get the hood/fender/cowl alignment correct. Beyond that, looks sweet. Seller definitely knew how to market it with the pics and buzz words/name dropping. You don't see very many 25k+ dentsides, that's for sure.

Speaking of $25k+:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/full...em=111149089015&forcev4exp=true#ht_500wt_1182

I think this is the classic case of the wifey forcing him to sell and him listing it out of his mind knowing it won't sell and if it does, he can buy another one in similar condition with 1/2 the proceeds and hand his wife a check for $15k.....and if it doesn't sell, GREAT! smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I gotta agree. I'm digging the KR seats though. I'm thinking maybe 5-6k, with obvious deductions for the 4x4 stickers.

tackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackeytackey

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
First person to give me 100k can have my truck :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Does that price include assembly?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
This one is in my back yard, about 45 minutes south of me:

http://www.unclehenrys.com/init/classifieds/ad_detail/3699244

Can't be too serious about selling.....only 1 picture? Not even a price!

Must be one of those wife things we talk about.....

No lift and I'm guessing 2wd. I'm digging the paint scheme.....I'm definitely not a fan of the no-trim packages, but I like this white stripe thing going on.

And it looks like it's missing a tailgate. Wheels are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts