Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Taylor Goes Truck Shopping

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I love the colour. 06 fronts are way nicer than 99-03 too.

I have to respectfully disagree about the front-ends, but I am a sucker for bright yellow.

If I'm remembering right, the Amarillo had black leather buckets, too- real nice looking interior.

I have to respectfully disagree about the front-ends, but I am a sucker for bright yellow.

If I'm remembering right, the Amarillo had black leather buckets, too- real nice looking interior.

16FvZdP

127JltT

13V6kcK

Interesting, the direct link doesn't want to cooperate with IMG code but when I put the URL through bit.ly it works.

If I was to get this truck I would be putting new tires on it. Does anybody know is 35x12.5R18 or 305/70R18 (34.8x12) would fit?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's my favorite SD front end too. Not sure I could stand all that yellow though. And wasn't the Amarillo just a sticker/badge package???

That's my favorite SD front end too. Not sure I could stand all that yellow though. And wasn't the Amarillo just a sticker/badge package???

Sticker, badge, interior, color.

"Amarillo Package — Includes unique Blazing Yellow exterior paint, unique chrome front and rear bumpers and tow hooks, body-color door handles, body-color wheel-lip moldings, chromed mirror caps, unique Amarillo 4x4 bed decals, unique brushed-aluminum door-trim panels, 5" chrome tubular step bars, chrome exhaust tip, Electronic Automatic Temperature Control, front captain’s chairs with unique black leather trim and Amarillo logo, rear bench seat, leather-wrapped front floor console lid, unique ebony accents (carpet/scuff plates, cowl trim), unique instrument panel inserts, unique instrument cluster with chrome accents, 18" forged polished-aluminum wheels, and LT275/70R18E all-terrain OWL tires (optional 20" forged polished-aluminum wheels, LT275/65R20E all-terrain OWL tires [spare is LT275/70R18E all-terrain BSW], all-weather floor mats, Reverse Vehicle Aid Sensor, roof marker/clearance lights, power-sliding rear window, heated seats, and power-slide moonroof)"

Last edited:
You were concerned what would fit on the truck....

1) These are OEM

2) These are 34" tall

3) They fit a stock height truck without having to lift or anything at all

Sooo, if the tires you're looking at are 34" tall.....they should fit...

You were concerned what would fit on the truck....

1) These are OEM

2) These are 34" tall

3) They fit a stock height truck without having to lift or anything at all

Sooo, if the tires you're looking at are 34" tall.....they should fit...

Looks like 295/70R18 should fit then.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I thought I was the only one.....new truck purchased?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts