Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tailgate Panel Installed

Michigan
My pops just said he thinks its stainless..

I agree with you Mike, brushed stainless.

Michigan
Zero muscle? How come Chris is so skeerd of you?

Why don't we drill a hole in it and take the shavings to a metallurgist for analysis? 'hiding_smilie'

Skank --> :spank: <-- Trista :nana:

I tried googling it but i couldnt come up with anything...

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
Great Skan . I like the oval . Considering it was only on late 96 and 97 HD it rare .

I have found many parts at/through dealers at way less cost than LMC has.

My parts guy knows where to look other than the main computer.

Michigan
Damn you Mike, I'm trying to eat a bowl of ice cream here, not wear it.:rofl: That is priceless!!!

mmmmm ice cream... lol I think its pretty classy myself. Trista just might like it! :beer:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Lol! I was wondering when the heck Kelly got so well versed on truck parts :rofl2:

You'd be surprised what she knows for a non gear head women . She trips over all my parts every day after all

radialarm

Clown of Death!
It's bad luck to change that panel Chris. It probably wont be a week before it's dented, like buying a new windshield

Michigan
plus the Jinx that you just put on him lol. True about the windshield tho...

Paco

Tennessee Chapter member
I think it looks Great! Mine's all dented in too... Heck the whole truck looks Awesome!

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
If I had my own place, I'd have you sign your old panel and buy it from you to have it shipped as a wall piece. Has character, a dent from a friend. I have no room for a tv, even if it was a flatscreen hanged on a wall.

Solve the stainless/alum question with a magnet.

I do want, and am curious to know the tale of the name, 'skandocious'?

Tyl

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts