Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tailgate Panel Installed

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
Really? I did not know that? Whoops... I thought alum was the only metal to not bond to metal because of its low metal contant.

I collect alum because of its lightweight and easy to crusah/compact/store. Pop cans, trims, pistons, grills and such. Collect them and trade them in to metal salvagers for costs of meds. Kinda like the empty beer case runs.

Tyl

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Tyl-- Skandocious is the name of a rap song that I liked when I was younger. I started using it for my username on websites a lot time ago because it's a made up word and seldom has anyone ever taken it, so I don't have to add numbers and characters to the end. I don't listen to much rap music anymore but I still use it as my username pretty much everywhere :)

Tyl-- Skandocious is the name of a rap song that I liked when I was younger. I started using it for my username on websites a lot time ago because it's a made up word and seldom has anyone ever taken it, so I don't have to add numbers and characters to the end. I don't listen to much rap music anymore but I still use it as my username pretty much everywhere :)

this it? Its pretty good, if its the right one. :D smilietease

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
That's the one YelloThumbUp

Woodie was and still is one of my all time favorite artists. He was a local bay area rapper-- lived in Antioch, CA. Got killed several years back and I was devastated.

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
What was the meaning of the word, in the song? Which one by who? Let's all go listen to it?

edit; nevermind. You guys type faster than me.
Tyl

Last edited:
That's the one YelloThumbUp

Woodie was and still is one of my all time favorite artists. He's a local bay area rapper-- lived in Antioch, CA.

He got killed several years back and I was devastated.

Well, I didnt know that. Thats really too bad. Alot of talented guys got killed about stupid stuff in the last twenty years or so, its really quite sad. :(

That song would sound so awesome on your audio system though. :rofl:

If the youtube link above doesnt work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhKnFhEdz98

Ford Truck Articles