Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

T M I 434

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Hi Duncan and and my fellow Ford Fanatics!!

The pallet of parts should be out the door mid week.

I want to thanks Duncan for your patience and for being an enjoyable customer.

Proud to add you as another 434 customer. I would like to some day when I get the energy contact the customers who have purchased the stroker kits and start a web page of 434 Cusomers.

Thanks again and I look forward to working with you Fanatics!!

Tim Meyer

I have plans to be doing busines with you in the not to far future :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hi Duncan and and my fellow Ford Fanatics!!

The pallet of parts should be out the door mid week.

I want to thanks Duncan for your patience and for being an enjoyable customer.

Proud to add you as another 434 customer. I would like to some day when I get the energy contact the customers who have purchased the stroker kits and start a web page of 434 Cusomers.

Thanks again and I look forward to working with you Fanatics!!

Tim Meyer

Glad to see you over here. I haven't had the pleasure of dealing directly with you...yet, but I do know you've been a great asset on other sites and have heard nothing but great reviews. So it's great to have your addition to the FTF family.

BTW...good to see everything is coming along Duncan.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Just got a happy e-mail from Tim...pallet has been shipped today!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Yes...looking forward to getting it!

havi

third member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I've been set back from my original plans two years ago with medical issues, and the economy/job. Eventually I'll get back up to speed, and continue with my Tbird using a 434. However, the "So am I" reference was to Duncan getting his and seeing it installed.....which I'm curious of what's going on since I haven't seen any posts lately.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hey Havi...it's been a slow year with us as well. The engine components are sitting at a depot in Montana...I'm just waiting for another package to arrive from TMI due to a communication mix-up...no big deal or anything. I'm hoping to be headed down there next week. The actual engine assembly will be put off for a bit, as I have decided to do a frame off restoration of the truck. This started from what appears to be a front crossmember tweak and also I just can't bear the thought of putting that nice clean engine back into the not so clean truck. I'm planning on powdercoating everything...engine, transmission, transfer case, axles, driveshafts...everything I can....so I don't want to have the engine sitting there all put together for 6 months. I will take pics and post them though when I get the parts.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Induction method is finalized...Pro-Systems custom built carb.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
All parts are now ready to be picked up, so weather permitting I will be picking everything up this next week.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
All parts are now ready to be picked up, so weather permitting I will be picking everything up this next week.

Not if I get there first.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I better step on it a little faster then, lol.

Damn...it looks like you probably have at least an 18 hour head start on me.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I always suspected a criminal element here...:rofl:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Before I get ahead of myself, it is ALL paid for right?

I think I will refrain form any more public info before I head down there..hehehe

havi

third member
I was only going to protect it. Yeah, protect it. That's the ticket.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts