Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sup peepz

Blade

Backwoods boy
That would probably be his cousin...although since Matt has moved outta the south, he's gained a fascination of driving chubbies...process that as you wish.

i dont want to process that how i wish ben but thanks 2 u u got me doing that :p smilieeatndrink

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Dang it theres too many Feriners around hear. Driving Chebbies,Cars named after fishes and talk about cars who can't do 35 or 370. Wher is Jehrn Farce whaen ya need em?

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Just a few words of caution...

This here site has a great bunch of folks on here. Super nice, super intelligent, not the kind to put up with much B.S. though. Not what you say but how you say it.

Funny thing about "expensive" cars. My 06 superduty cost $56,000. More then most BMW's the average person can afford. Your gonna find that most people on here could afford to drive whatever they wanted. They drive what they drive because it is what they want to drive. Guess what I'm saying is money don't impress them...Keep that in mind.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You high falootin' SOB!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I get to ride on a Troy Bilt when I mow the 'rents lawn. One time we had an old Toro, I tried to turn it into a go kart...removed the belts, which apparently caused it to run too high in the rpm band, and it blew the engine...it was fun while it lasted though.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Um, I wish I could mow the lawn! But I get too sick. so I watch the Father in law cut it from inside!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Um, I wish I could mow the lawn! But I get too sick. so I watch the Father in law cut it from inside!

Allergies?????? My little bro is a walking allergy so I understand.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah, BAD!!! if its green I'm allergic! LOL sucks cause I am VERY picky about my yard. I want lines in it and edged and such and you sound like a **** when you tell your FIL that! LOL

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
a lot people dont drive beamers for one reason. we work....

right now my pickup is outside loaded with about 700lbs of snow i shoveled fromt he driveway for weight.

Tell me this, Can you bmw, tow a boat?

Haul a rick of wood?

No, guess not, ill stick to my trucks!

I paid for my own truck, good money, mint condition. 86k miles.

Bet you bmw wont make it past 100k before it needs to be traded in.

Yea i have 141k miles on it...

Keep driving that beamer, but while your stuck on sidelines. Ill be going up to the mts with my forwheeler.

Oh i bet your one of the city folk, that stays in and plays video games. Tisk tisk. Waste on society. Maybe thats why my generation is so ****ed.

keep dissin the fords, but ive beaten beamers in drag races. My truck probably weigh a 1000 lbs over your car. Easily.

Ford Truck Articles