Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sup peepz

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wow Conner was right, you guys really do push your ford sales. Btw, it's bimmer, you wouldn't want someone to call it a fard branco, now would you? :D

Because Ford is the best...As for Beamer...since when does 'I' make the long 'E' sound. And typically, two vowels have to be together to give a long sound, at most one consonant apart. Just goes back to the saying...more money than brains.

I have a feelin' thats mommy's and daddies car though.... smilieeatndrink

x2...

You wish? My bmw was made for raping your fords! :D Btw, ITS BIMMER DAMNIT! :rofl2: I don't run around saying fard or fjord! :rofl:

I'd put at least 2 of my Ford's against that BEAMER for pinks.

You wish. My dad drives an audi tt and my mom a chrystler town and country POS lol.

So the title has your name on it? And mommy and daddy din't put any cash towards the car?

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
there is actually a study that was done and bimmer ECU's where the worst ever in the world.. dunno why .. my teacher told me and the best was Mercedes if im not mistaken

Because Ford is the best...As for Beamer...since when does 'I' make the long 'E' sound. And typically, two vowels have to be together to give a long sound, at most one consonant apart. Just goes back to the saying...more money than brains.

I'd put at least 2 of my Ford's against that BEAMER for pinks.

So the title has your name on it? And mommy and daddy din't put any cash towards the car?

Nah the title has my dad's name and mine since we bought it when I was still 17. I paid 15,000 for my part and my dad gave me a 7,000 dollar gift when we bought it. It was only 22k, yes.

haha... cool

howed you end up with a car like that, if you don't mind me asking?

If i was your parent's you would have the town n' country...

Well my mom still needs it for my younger brother and sister so she kept it.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

Exactly... I didn't buy my truck either though, but I did work on it, and the title has my name on it.

BWM is TO nice IMO, I'm not into all that fancy stuff... althought alot of people are, I'll take a good ol' work truck over one anyday.

Exactly... I didn't buy my truck either though, but I did work on it, and the title has my name on it.

BWM is TO nice IMO, I'm not into all that fancy stuff... althought alot of people are, I'll take a good ol' work truck over one anyday.

I don't mind working on a truck or anything, but I'm not a truck person, and the deal was too good to pass up. 22,000 for an 04 with 36k miles in mint condition...

Blade

Backwoods boy

i agree, id take a truck over a car any day.... :DsmilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I don't mind working on a truck or anything, but I'm not a truck person, and the deal was too good to pass up. 22,000 for an 04 with 36k miles in mint condition...

That ain't bad.... but like I said, not really a car (especially fancy car) person...

Trucks now days, can be *ALMOST* as nice as a car like a BMW, but you pay almost as much to...

Last edited:
I just don't like the way a truck handles, and that you have to mod the hell out of it to get any power from it at all...its like honda and their junky VTEK engines lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts