Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Someone make me feel better

I think Chris has had his ego sufficiently stroked. Time to take it down a notch.. what's with that bent bumper Chris? Jeez. smilietease
Kinda matches his twisted wit, don'tcha think? smiliestirthepot

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
.............WHACK!.............Do you feel better NOW?...................WHACK!...............How about NOW?...............WHACK!........................How about NOW?.....................Hmm...........this trout is looking a little worn.............better get into the cooler and get another one...............[Gunner digs around in the cooler for a fresh trout].............Ok here we go..............Do you feel better NOW?..................WHACK...............Ok..............You can tell me you feel better or I can keep whacking you with this fish.............one of the two..................WHACK............

Gunner

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Fight nice kids you know how those moderators r . When they snap look out.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
.............WHACK!.............Do you feel better NOW?...................WHACK!...............How about NOW?...............WHACK!........................How about NOW?.....................Hmm...........this trout is looking a little worn.............better get into the cooler and get another one...............[Gunner digs around in the cooler for a fresh trout].............Ok here we go..............Do you feel better NOW?..................WHACK...............Ok..............You can tell me you feel better or I can keep whacking you with this fish.............one of the two..................WHACK............

Gunner
OW! STOP IT!

**looks up Ryan's phone number**

"Yeah hey Ryan, go ahead and ban Gunner. Yeah.... yeah.... Yup the trout whacking thing again... yup"

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
and white is for gays....i mean you do live in california.....Ewww

wtf........your on your own chris! at least my truck was originally red! until the previous owner painted it white like it is now :/ i do want to repaint it blue like my dads f-150. i love that color. im not sure of exactly the color it is but its a medium blue like the ford oval

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
wtf........your on your own chris! at least my truck was originally red! until the previous owner painted it white like it is now :/ i do want to repaint it blue like my dads f-150. i love that color. im not sure of exactly the color it is but its a medium blue like the ford oval
Traitor :rotz:

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
So just like that your gonna abandon good ole' Grabber Green? What happened you have a falling out or something?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
nah thats one thing i will never paint, is a WHOLE vehicle grabber green. i think its best served in small quantities ;)

and medium quantities too:D :D :jumping: :jumping:

Amazingly enough, I'm fresh outta the coolness. I'm restocking tomorrow though, try for my assistants later :)

nah. your truck is cooler... for the most part.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
OW! STOP IT!

**looks up Ryan's phone number**

"Yeah hey Ryan, go ahead and ban Gunner. Yeah.... yeah.... Yup the trout whacking thing again... yup"

I can't stop untill you feel better..............

Like I said, the beatings will continue until morale improves..........

So in order for me to stop, you have to feel better, even if I have to beat it into you........

So.........

Do you feel better? If not, I still got lots of fish :D

Gunner

Stop it Gunner, stop it now!!! This is getting painful to watch the abuse you're inflicting here.... He'll feel better soon, as soon as he admits that;

Red is way ahead
of white that just doesn't look right

How am I doing, Skan? smilietease

Ford Truck Articles