Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Someone make me feel better

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Well that last one you shown looks real close to mine.:
Mikestruck6.jpg

looks like red to me.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
The colors are messed up on that last picture. And that last truck is sissy anyways, so if you can match the color on that, it ain't sayin much :rofl:

Sorry Mike, I love your truck but, it'll never be as cool as mine :D

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Me and Goose had this discussion already , he lives in HIPPYVILLE , everything cost more there in that weird land to the left of everything.

my best friend paid 2500 bucks for a 87 chevy with a port injected 305, saddle bag tanks, power everything. two tone blue on white. It had 92k miles on it. Never rolled over according to dmv records. Out of modesto california. (his grandma used to live there)

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
The colors are messed up on that last picture. And that last truck is sissy anyways, so if you can match the color on that, it ain't sayin much :rofl:

Sorry Mike, I love your truck but, it'll never be as cool as mine :D

I like his truck better. He actually uses it....

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Opinions are like ,,,well you know. Even with your lift I still like mine more.
White just looks bland to me , it will never shine like a red will after polishing it.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
like arse holes every ones got one and they all stink.

exactly...anything but white...
The only thing that goes good with white, is...bird chitt

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Hahaha, That first red F150 is wicked cool. :D

No worries, Skan.. I've always secretly lusted after your truck.. crappy tires and all. Mostly for the big 4x4 factor. I've already appeased my quick 2x4 semi-big truck yearning. smilietease

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
aahh!! its just bigger not cooler!...

skans truck is 100 times more taken cared of and cleaner...

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
real man has a dirty truck. with a beat up bed. dents. Worn out tires.

you sound like one of those yuppies that goes out and buys a nice truck and then uses it as a mall crawler...

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
That's what you call a beater. ;)

Just because you take care of your vehicle doesn't mean it's useless as a truck. Hell, the last time we moved I used my truck to move everything. I also moved my gf's parents trailer (dual axle camper) for them. And as far as Chris's goes, he's using it to pull his new boat (a kickass one at that) isn't he? smilietease

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
That's what you call a beater. ;)

Just because you take care of your vehicle doesn't mean it's useless as a truck. Hell, the last time we moved I used my truck to move everything. I also moved my gf's parents trailer (dual axle camper) for them. And as far as Chris's goes, he's using it to pull his new boat (a kickass one at that) isn't he? smilietease
smilieIagree Just cuz you're truck is nice doesn't mean that it's a mall crawler.

Like Ryan said, my truck will be pulling our boat as soon as the weather turns warm. And I make dump runs on the regular too, just made one 2 weeks ago --- filled the bed over the brim AND my back seat. So shove off Anthony. Just cuz I'm proud of my truck and like to keep it looking nice doesn't mean I don't deserve to have it. I could drive a freakin dump truck if I wanted to, why does it matter how I use it?

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
real man has a dirty truck. with a beat up bed. dents. Worn out tires.

you sound like one of those yuppies that goes out and buys a nice truck and then uses it as a mall crawler...
I use my truck for work everyday , but I wash it on the weekends , wax it at least once a month, hardly no dents , new tires, a straight Line-x'd bed. I love the truck too much to make it a beater, hell me and the wife take it out on Saturdays, sometimes with the ladders on it.
I pull a 24' camper with it every summer , painted the camper to match the truck.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
As much as I hate to say it, I side with Chris. I like white. Or silver. The monochromatic look is what I like.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts