Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Show your f-150 at work!

......And I want to draw everyones attention to the genuine FTF window sticker on the rear window!!!

HPIM0496.JPG

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
......And I want to draw everyones attention to the genuine FTF window sticker on the rear window!!!

And if I wasn't too lazy, I'd call your attention to about a dozen threads calling for you to get your butt in gear and make those stickers available to the masses...smiliestirthepot

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Brad who was the one that had a nice close picture of the sticker on their back window...? Was it you? I wanna see that picture again. As I remember the lettering under the FTF on the sticker was out of whack somehow...

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
MAKE IT A TAD BIT SMALLER AND ILL BUY 3!smilietease

Last edited:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
the lettering looks good but i think the oval itself should be shrunken about 1/2 an inch

Travis,
I actually have two more prototypes with the oval the same size and the lettering a little larger. They actually look more proportionate but are not the size you want. I work with the fellow that has made these and I'll ask him to make some with a smaller oval proportionate to the smaller lettering. Now, I'spose ya want the damn oval in Grabber green too?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Send some my way lol.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Goose the oval isn't in the right proportions to match a Ford logo... They're more long and slender like this:
Ford_logo.jpg

I used those EXACT proportions for Scott's sig with the FTF logo in it, in case you wanted to see what an FTF would look like in an oval of the proper proportions ;)

Oh and I was playing with photoshop and came up with a little logo that I'd be willing to put on my rear window. Having a monochromatic truck I'm a little more apt to use WHITE stickers instead of colored ones. Check out what I came up with, it was just a real quick mockup:
http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3173

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
:idea: What if we were to just drop the oval altogether?

or would that be:lame:?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
haha i thinking painting it grabber green would be GREAT! nah not for a ford emblem maybe if it could somehow be blue in the day and be reflective grabber green at night! that would be something!!

Old_Paint

Old guy with old cars
Alabama
If mine only has 2WD, does that mean it only works half as hard?

100_0790.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That stump is huge.

Ford Truck Articles