Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Show your f-150 at work!

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
thats too funny

Mike

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah chris that's darned funny! LOL

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
haha yeah it has been. we just told him to install the headers and when inspection time comes, put the originals back on and then put the headers back on after the inspection no harm no foul well foul exhaust haha

Storm

Here's me pulling my brother's truck to base when he came back from Iraq.. Last one to get out of the service in my family..

photo_001%7E0.JPG

photo_002%7E0.JPG

He bought them , and couldn't put em' on cuz he lives in hippieland , I plan on taking them off his hands , we been giving him a hard time over it for a while now, it's a very sensitive topic for him.

Mike

To add to that, there were several times were skan would say "OK, long tubes are going on this weekend"...the weekend comes and goes, and no long tubes. A couple weeks later, "the long tubes are definetly going on this weekend". The weekend goes by and still no long tubes. This went on for a LONG TIME and he did a lot of posting and question asking about installing them and got many replies. He gave us all many lies about the long tubes and how they were going on at such and such time. I called them lies because he said he was going to get them on and then he did not. Same basic thing with the rear main seal...lots of posting about it, but never doing anything about it. Then he decides that he is not going on put the headers on at all because they are not legal in his area, even though he could put them on after going through inspection. This would involve changing the exhaust system every two years which may be a pain the first couple times, but after that the job would go quick and easy.

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
To add to that, there were several times were skan would say "OK, long tubes are going on this weekend"...the weekend comes and goes, and no long tubes. A couple weeks later, "the long tubes are definetly going on this weekend". The weekend goes by and still no long tubes. This went on for a LONG TIME and he did a lot of posting and question asking about installing them and got many replies. He gave us all many lies about the long tubes and how they were going on at such and such time. I called them lies because he said he was going to get them on and then he did not. Same basic thing with the rear main seal...lots of posting about it, but never doing anything about it. Then he decides that he is not going on put the headers on at all because they are not legal in his area, even though he could put them on after going through inspection. This would involve changing the exhaust system every two years which may be a pain the first couple times, but after that the job would go quick and easy.
Please don't even start with me eco. You asked me in that PM how you acted like a turd on the other site... Posts like this are how you acted like a turd.

I'm not a liar and I don't take kindly to the term. If I were 'lying' I would have been saying those things, knowing AT THAT MOMENT that I was not going to go through with them. If the weekend comes and I have other things to attend to or just not enough time to tackle a job that big then it's none of your concern or your business. The headers kept getting put off because every time a weekend came I couldn't find anyone to do the accompanying exhaust work for me after I got the headers installed. And I said I was going to get my rear main done because Andy said he had a trans jack for me. After the rear main arrived he measured up his trans jack and said it would not fit under my truck. I'm not about to buy an expensive trans jack just to replace a $20 seal, which isn't leaking THAT bad in the first place. I'd much rather spend that money on other truck enhancements while WAITING on an opportunity to borrow someone else's jack.

Be careful with your words eco. You may not know it but some of the things you say can either be extremely irritating or sometimes hurtful. I don't like being accused of being a liar in plan public and I'm not going to stand back and let you talk to me like that without talking back. I won't stoop low enough to name calling but I will say that what you're doing is rude and it won't be tolerated by me or the admins who ACTUALLY HAVE MY BACK on this site. You've a very knowledgeable guy and I'd hate to see you go but if you're going to continue with behavior similar to that on the 'other site' then I'll have to discuss with the powers that be about an alternative solution to your membership access. The admins have already expressed that if there are problems with you and I then they won't hesitate to take action against the parties which are creating said problems. Now I'm just being redundant. The point is... can't we all just get along!? If you're kidding about all the 'liar' stuff, and I think you are, then you need to be a little more obvious about it in your posts. They don't reflect any sense of humor and the members that don't know my history and/or yours might accept what you're saying as the truth, and assume that I'm a dishonest person; and trust me I'm anything but dishonest. Let's work on that sarcasm buddy ;)

hard at work holding up ALOT of snow

HPIM0130-1.jpg

exactly what she was doing!! her nickname is poopdog. the hook tail is the giveaway

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ahh F350 count?
1995FordF350BiggestLoad3.jpg

95F350RRWood.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Carl is that your dog?, looks like he is trying to find a place to take a dump ...

Carl's dog, Sassy, is legendary on FTF.

That picture goes a long way towards explaining why.

well its not AT work but does being worked ON count lol

122307_15161.jpg

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Skand has some pics of mine towing My old truck away.

I can't do pics as of yet. (my lines r older than Edison is). and can't afford satilite (Spell check sucks)set up . And no braod bane according to them .
Soon hopefully.

I do the normal stuff . Haul a load of wood (Like show in other pictures)Haul cars ,tow skid steer, But basically it has ladders ,like 6 tool boxes /bags and material in back.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Skand has some pics of mine towing My old truck away.

I can't do pics as of yet. (my lines r older than Edison is). and can't afford satilite (Spell check sucks)set up . And no braod bane according to them .
Soon hopefully.

I do the normal stuff . Haul a load of wood (Like show in other pictures)Haul cars ,tow skid steer, But basically it has ladders ,like 6 tool boxes /bags and material in back.
Here's Larrys truck:
larrystruck3.jpg

larrystruck1.jpg

Ford Truck Articles