Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Show your 460 Truck (from any era)!

primetime

sawmill slave
You know it Roy!

Thanks for the comments guys. The big pig got quite the work out moving it. We got thirteen inches at my house and the bottom three or four was wet and heavy. Ground wasn`t frozen either.

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Yikes! The Mid-west is supposed to be getting about 12 inches, New England around 8. Wanna come up here and plow for us Justin? We'll feed ya dinner!

460Trucker

Done. Throw a couple cold ones in and I`ll even blow off work.:wavey:

All that's in the fridge now is Mike's Hard Tea and some Shock Top. We can restock by the time you make your way up here :rofl:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Twist my arm a little harder...

SANY0128.JPG

SANY0127.JPG

It's nice to see a 460 working for a living! smilieFordlogo

My 77.
Pics are a couple months old, she's sitting outside now buried in snow.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121231_132432.jpg
  • ForumRunner_20121231_132504.jpg

460Trucker

77 is one of my favorite front end body styles. Nice rig!

460Trucker

Took this one today:

truckfeb282013_zps3c7e8c20.jpg

Took this one today:

truckfeb282013_zps3c7e8c20.jpg

That looks really cool Mike .... i know we have you and Roy on about your light fetishes but they do look really neat in pics like this.

460Trucker

VERY cool pic and truck Mike.:)

Thanks! And congratulations again on TOTM! If I was ever crazy enough to trade mine, it would be for yours! YelloThumbUp

All I can see is lights. smilietease Nice picture.

Thanks Doug! It feels like Christmas never left with all the lights!

Ack, missed this Mike!
Great picture of your truck, all those lights keep you warm, I see a bit of snow?!

Thank you Roy! Yes a few weeks ago we had a 4 foot snow drift on my driveway. We got hammered and recent rain has helped a lot of it melt thankfully!

That looks really cool Mike .... i know we have you and Roy on about your light fetishes but they do look really neat in pics like this.

Thanks Mark! It's all in good fun...and lights :wavey:

460Trucker

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

460Trucker

Good point Duncan, looks like a 350 badge as well in the 8th/9th gen thread pic he posted.

Ford Truck Articles