Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Road Trip Today!!!!

Do you think a new flash will help find your missing piston? :)
It's just been so VERRRRY long since he got his last flash... he misses the overcoat crowd!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Who is him? ME?! You talkin' about my hair?! I'm a long ways from losing my hair buddy ;) And my dad had real nice hair 'til the day he died so :p

Isn't it amusing; many of us spent a large portion of our lives cutting and trimming our hair, only to (later in life) try to get it back?
I'm an anomoly for my lineage. I still have all my hair, just now none of it wants to grow in the direction I want it to. My father and brother both have the kind of receding line that follows the part line. Me, instead of losing the hair on my head have lost all my body hair, to a point. go figure.

oh, except the nose and ears...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Isn't it amusing; many of us spent a large portion of our lives cutting and trimming our hair, only to (later in life) try to get it back?
I'm an anomoly for my lineage. I still have all my hair, just now none of it wants to grow in the direction I want it to. My father and brother both have the kind of receding line that follows the part line. Me, instead of losing the hair on my head have lost all my body hair, to a point. go figure.
Yeah right Tom, we all know you shave your body like a teenage girl :D

B-b-b-but they ASKED me to!

I was younger than YOU, then!

For some reason, they don't ask anymore; NOONE asks anymore...

im not losing hair....im gaining face

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts