Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Road Trip Today!!!!

1984... i was still in the Army. Tom............... Goose threw you in the bag also i see. Ryan is a good guy.
Why goose trashes him is beyond me. i'd never do it.
(I wish i could make all the noises a nose makes as i laugh.) we love you Ryan.....well kind of, you deere riding dink.
why can't i get over that???????????????

so was your dad you dink. frigging kids................wait that was my dad also. someone kill me

Last edited:
well, you stick your arse into so many things, it's difficult NOT to see.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Maybe, but I do provide a service around here. I'm always good to either laugh with or at. :eek:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I normally seek Captain Morgan for help. Him being a captain and all, I figure that's professional enough.

yep. he's a musician too. he plays the spice drum.

Or was that the "fifth" spice girl?

he plays the puss pipe.... don't soft soap it

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
He's knowledgable. He tells me to do things I would never imagine without him!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Don't worry Ryan. With age comes knowledge and with liquor comes knowledge. I make up my lack of age with my knowledge of liquor.

blacksnapon

Staff member
I had a suprise for Goose today..........I had the ford rep look at his coolant filter setup, all the while explaining the benefits to him (egr, and oil cooler life). He said he gets involved in discussions with both Ford and Navistar engineers quite regularly.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts