Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Red is TOTM!!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Mufflers aren't considered emissions equipment so you don't need them as long as your vehicle isn't too loud. I still have my cats, just no muffler.

3K in the engine, that's pretty good. I haven't added up my invoices for my engine yet. I don't think I want too.

don't do it... i got about half way through mine and about got sick...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
don't do it... i got about half way through mine and about got sick...

Yeah but you guys are going all out...I basically just did a heavy duty tune up. So it's a little easier for me to keep track. HAHA. Especially if I buy my parts in stages.

Its still got a little low end torque, but it is the epitome of worn out and in dire need of rebuild. Id 4 bbl it for more power, but im afraid it couldn't handle it.

Wheres my manners, great truck Ben! Everytime I read a post of yers and see that sig, i get ober jealous

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Its still got a little low end torque, but it is the epitome of worn out and in dire need of rebuild. Id 4 bbl it for more power, but im afraid it couldn't handle it.

Wheres my manners, great truck Ben! Everytime I read a post of yers and see that sig, i get ober jealous

Thanks man...I appreciate it. Sometimes I think riding a bike would be faster than driving the Bronco...haha, but I need a place to put all my stuff.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
I have no idea what kind of hp my 351 M is making. All I do know is that it runs great, in spite of the reputation these motors have. However, it only has about 40k on it since the rebuild. During the rebuild an RV cam was installed. So, its not "built up", but its not exactly stock either.

thats what i did to that boat anchor in mine. i put a slight cam in it and its sucking thru a 4bb. and it had to be bored .60 out to fix the walls. with them new pipes she sounds great but its still slow. thats prob mostly the rear end tho... POS 2.73

thats what i did to that boat anchor in mine. i put a slight cam in it and its sucking thru a 4bb. and it had to be bored .60 out to fix the walls. with them new pipes she sounds great but its still slow. thats prob mostly the rear end tho... POS 2.73

Wow thats high. Didn't know they went that high on dentsides. BTW, can anybody say what the highest is?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wow thats high. Didn't know they went that high on dentsides. BTW, can anybody say what the highest is?

Yeah that is reeeeeeeeeeeally high. I guess the highest I've seen were 2.75's (2.73's) and don't really know too many rigs with them...but I see plenty with 3.08's. I wouldn't think that there would be anything higher 2.75's in these dentsides, that would be just ridiculous.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I have a love hate with my gearing hate them when in town love them on the road :)

You mean to tell me your almighty dual exhaust doesn't allow you to burn from a stand still?

There I got him for you Matt.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Get me some other time...I've been locked from giving reps all day, spread out too much last night, or otherwise I'd get you everytime you posted 'icles' HAHAHAAH

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts