Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post pics of your 2004-2008 F-150

No I ment 200 for the leveling kit and add a leaf. I think my 3" leveling kit was 80 and the add a leaf was 95. So really it was 175. There would be no way in hell I would spend 200 just for the leveling kit.

LOUS150

Tennessee Chapter member
My girlfriend was bored and she did this. I think it looks pretty sweet
DSCN1081-1.jpg
you should let her do all your pics very very nice truck looks great with that backround

LOUS150

Tennessee Chapter member
here's a few pics of my 05

TRUCK096.jpg
TRUCK101.jpg
CORROLANC006.jpg
TRUCK015.jpg

LOUS150

Tennessee Chapter member
Thats a sweet truck. Ya I probably should let her.

how'd ya do your sig like that, or should i ask how'd your girl do the sig like that either way its neat

Well I took of a picture in the background I wanted. The pond is in front of my yard and thought it would look good. From there you goto photoshop. You open a new background with the size no bigger than 720x175 pixels. Then you open the picture you want to use. You click on the move button and you drag your picture into that new box you made. From there you goto edit and goto transform and then a click scale. Make sure the new window is maximized so you can drag your picture to the corner till you see the little white boxes. When your cursor turns into the diagonal arrows on the little white box click and drag your picture till it gets smaller. Its going to take a few times till you see your truck in the new background. Once you get it where you like it and everything looks good you go up top and click the green arrow for apply. Then you can click the text button and put the text you want in it. Then you can save it and goto photobucket and upload it and then goto the signiture and paste the img code. This took me along time cause I was new photoshop. If you have problems with it and cant get it post the picture you want and the text you want and I can see what I can do. I know it sounds hard and it can be. It took me a good week of messing around with it to finally understand how to. You might be good at photoshop though. As for the black and white picture with the green grass. My girlfriend did it on photobucket but I dont know how she did it. I can always ask

LOUS150

Tennessee Chapter member
looks good ,and your color truck with the chrome looks great , nothin like gettin into a nice ride
:beer:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts