Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post pics of your 2004-2008 F-150

Ya it sucked went on a long road trip and left at 3 came at 4 went to a party slept all day and was like I need to clean my truck up while my dad has the boat out of the barn. I had no motivation to do it and it took me 5 hours it sucked. Lets hope it stays clean for awhile now.

Ya I have. That thing digs some deep ruts. I had her covered in mud. Took me 30 bucks to wash. It was doing great till I thought I was on dry land in this field and took her out of 4 wheel to do some doughnuts. It was like midnight so really couldnt tell. When I hit the gas I barried it to the running boards. The truck that came to pull us out was a chevy and got stuck in my ruts I made out there. I just laughed.

It was funny he said he forgot to put it in 4 wheel. My buddy was behind me in his older f150 and he was suprised how deep my ruts were. He said he was suprised I made it through there. Im like its cause we drive a ford. He was like ya your right and he went through and made it no problem.

It was funny he said he forgot to put it in 4 wheel. My buddy was behind me in his older f150 and he was suprised how deep my ruts were. He said he was suprised I made it through there. Im like its cause we drive a ford. He was like ya your right and he went through and made it no problem.

Took a ford to pull one out ;) Where we go... no other truck goes and survives haha

Just ask Seth lol

Normally Im the same way but we had like 4 inches of rain a few days prior and it was starting to rain when we went out there. I dont think there was any way I would have made it through the first part without 4 wheel drive. Plus the part I got stuck in when I put it in 4 wheel I was finished anyways. I was up to my running boards in a muddy field. There was no way I was getting out.

Last edited:
Normally Im the same way but we had like 4 inches of rain a few days prior and it was starting to rain when we went out there. I dont think there was any way I would have made it through the first part without 4 wheel drive. Plus the part I got stuck in when I put it in 4 wheel I was finished anyways. I was up to my running boards in a muddy field. There was no way I was getting out.

Time to lose the running boards, bro...give you an extra inch or 2 to work with hahaha

Ya I have been thinking about that. I got a bad habit of using them when I get out of the truck though. One day I took them off to paint them and went somewhere and wasnt thinking that they werent there. Lets just say I about died cause I rolled my ankles getting out. When I get in 9 times out of 10 I dont even use them. They might come off not sure yet. Not like I go muddin alot

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
heres my 04 i just sold , it had a 6" suspension lift and 35s on 17" moto metal wheels

l_00c7dea7e8d6478c9449e0ea11496e9c.jpg

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
Nice truck. I wish mine had a lift kit but the leveling kit is just fine for the price of them lift kits.

i had nuttin but problems outta my lift, it was a Rough Country lift. Ive bought a bunch of lifts from them and had no problems , but that one popped and sqeaked and chit........ theres a truck here in town just like it with a leveling kit and a 3" body and 37" nitto mud grapplers , and its alot bigger than mine was. I shud have just done that to mine. But you kno how you get some money and get all happy and cant wait , it was one of them kinda deals.

Ya thats how I was. I got money and was like well I can afford the lift kit or I can spend 200 on the leveling kit and add a leaf then spend 400 for a programmer and have money left over. So I went with option two. Plus I wanted to take my bigger tires off in the winter and figured my stock rims and tires would look really stupid with a lifted truck

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
dam y did u give 200 for a leveling kit?! my daddys only costed 99........

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts