Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a picture of your F-150!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
WELL.....See if this works!!!!

Looks like it didn't and I will try again!!!

IMG_5392.JPG

Very nice truck. YelloThumbUp

THANKS for the comments YelloThumbUp

Every show or cruise night I go to I get a couple of people talk to me about my truck since these trucks weren't available in Canada. There have been a few people knew about it since they worked at Ford. You might be wondering how I got the truck and I got when I use lived in Louisville,Ky.

That's a nice NASCAR truck. Ya ever seen the 4x4 version? Ain't as snazzy, but I like it.

THANKS for the comment!!!

I have seen the 4x4 one and other NASCAR version and those are mainly dealer version. The 98 NASCAR truck was actually done at Ford Plant in Virgina!!!!

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Are those cragar rims? How'd wide did ya go with the tires/rim size? That's the set I think I'm going to replace mine with (they ate the salt last winter).

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
I don't know about dealer version, but mine has everything interiorwise yours has...the special seats anyway. Plus the yellow Nascar strip on the side. The 17 inch tires were a special addition to the 99 Nascar 4x4.

No biggie though. I'd still rather have a lightning of the 480 horse variety, for my everyday driving.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Some more pics of my ride.

Stickers are gone now.. yuck :p.
img0189svr2.jpg

First time I got a real taste of non-abs brakes.. and almost shat myself. Lol.
img01811hj3.jpg

My truck definitely ain't a poster child for reliability.
img0233swf0.jpg

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
My truck definitely ain't a poster child for reliability.
If it makes you feel any better, me and my 2006 know that feeling as well. :( She's been towed in twice. Yeah, maybe my fault, but she quit none the less. lol

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Todd I know your pain, but at least I was close enough to the house to push mine the rest of the way! twice!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Todd I know your pain, but at least I was close enough to the house to push mine the rest of the way! twice!
NO WAY I woulda tried pushing this beast!! It's 8200 pounds and I'm only 240 with a bad back!! I had a hard enough time pushing the freakin' motorcycle home. Yeah, yet another story for a different forum! :p

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts