Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a picture of your F-150!

No kidding! Build your own. I like his new show (when I can catch it on).

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Doc I'd like to do it to my truck (although I probably won't if it involves fabrication). What kind of details can you give me about how to go about doing it?

Doc I'd like to do it to my truck (although I probably won't if it involves fabrication). What kind of details can you give me about how to go about doing it?

He facbricated his. There is a kit that you can buy. It is stainless. You cut a hole in the body (draw around the part and cut) and mount it. Then have a shop run the pipes over.

Go to stylin concepts website and type in exhaust in the search. They have several different ones $$$$ (but it is ideas)

i wonder if the paint on TRV's truck is factory?? i've not seen that color on a ford here... kinda like it

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

I will pm you some drawings. the only thing that is difficult is getting the exhaust hooked up. I have a 3" body lift and we are running the exhaust over the frame between the bed. I just so happen to have a cross member there to run the pipes over the gas tank.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Yeah, most people think it's black when it's darker out as well. I love the combined stealthyness/daytime blue. But I kinda messed it up last winter and I don't show that in the pictures. Lol. I'll get those parts fixed up and no more winter ever.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
the dimensions are totally up to you but i used borla dual tips so that kinda helped set mine.

here is a rough scetch
untitled.JPG

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thanks Doc. I looked around on some other sites and found some similar products, but they were all one piece. Is your exhaust attached to that outer whole or is it free to move inside of it?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
my exhaust is welded to the box but then I have flex hooked to the tips to let the body move a little!

Sharp lookin' truck Nascar. Any big engine upgrades from the factory with that Nascar package?

Sorry to say no enigine updates and its normal 4.6 Triton motor. This truck was mainly appearance package with decals and embroidered NASCAR headrest and on the carpet floor mats. I would to do some engines mods in the future BUT just not what....YET!!!!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Sorry to say no enigine updates and its normal 4.6 Triton motor. This truck was mainly appearance package with decals and embroidered NASCAR headrest and on the carpet floor mats. I would to do some engines mods in the future BUT just not what....YET!!!!!
Don't forget about the upgraded window sticker. :rofl:

I LOVE that truck!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts