Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a picture of your F-150!

Hey Andy, fess up, do you ever miss having a truck?

Hey Andy, fess up, do you ever miss having a truck?

Everytime I see a shortbed F-150 there's a degree of emptiness that's brought out in me :( Once I can afford the insurance on two vehicles I'm planning on getting another 4x4 5spd. F-150. YelloThumbUp The Thunderbird takes care of me for now, much better fuel mileage and funner to drive on the highway, and actually with the amount of sand I have in my trunk it does ok in the snow :) (I'll take a picture sometime :rofl:)

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
You gotta get ya another truck Andy, I'd never go without one.

Nextra , good to see ya made it here, these are good ppl , loads of fun and tons of knowledge to be had.

Mike

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I nearly bought a '92 Flareside about two years back; still kicking myself. Extended cab, 302, 5-speed, 4x4, 127k miles. Body looked good from what I saw. Cheap (can't remember exactly how much).

Didn't (and don't) need that much truck right now, can't bear to part with my Ranger, and can't afford or store two vehicles. Plus it was a ghastly shade of fuscia/purple.

Still, though- it was a screamin' deal on a nice truck. :headbang:

I nearly bought a '92 Flareside about two years back; still kicking myself. Extended cab, 302, 5-speed, 4x4, 127k miles. Body looked good from what I saw. Cheap (can't remember exactly how much).

Didn't (and don't) need that much truck right now, can't bear to part with my Ranger, and can't afford or store two vehicles. Plus it was a ghastly shade of fuscia/purple.

Still, though- it was a screamin' deal on a nice truck. :headbang:

i dont likr the extended cab flaresides... i think the std cab is the only good lookin one

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
look at this weve almost got New England on this forum now me- NH, Nextras- MA, and Johndeere- ME(if im correct), and that guy who likes the giants in Connecticut....smilietease

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
i dont likr the extended cab flaresides... i think the std cab is the only good lookin one

I buy on function over looks. And for now, anyway, a standard cab doesn't suit my needs very well. Besides, the purple paint wrecked any chance that truck had of ever lookin' good.

*Yeah, I'm in Maine. But I grew up in central MA, and family's still there. Right now, I'm just up here for college, but I plan to stay when I graduate. We ought to have a meet sometime- when I'm "home" I'm not too far from any of you...

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yeah definately. we can call it (the unofficial New England area FTF meet) haha

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Y'know Anthony I'm not gonna lie... I used to think your truck was ugly but hot damn that thing is growing on me. After this set of pics I'm LOVIN it! Lookin' sexy brother. The truck, not you :thatwasgay:

ACarbone624

I Love My Ford Truck!
Yeah! Chris thinks my truck is SEXY!.....LOLOL

When I bought the truck it came with the camper shell (didn't really care for it either)...and I have been wanting to take it off and see what she looks like without it....I just haven't done it yet.

Mike, those woofers do thump pretty good!

Thanks guys!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Anthony get off your ass and remove the shell asap. I was doing the same thing with my truck and when I FINALLY took it off I couldn't believe I waited so long. What a difference!! My truck looks 100% more awesome:

2.jpg

DSC00738-small.jpg

ACarbone624

I Love My Ford Truck!
I really want to.....I just don't have a place to keep it while it is off the truck. I would like to keep it just in case I need it for something. Maybe I'll figure something out.

Ford Truck Articles