Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a picture of your F-150!

thread_direction.gif

SO....
How about some pics of those F-150's?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Got some new pics of my 95 F150 and my brother's 97 F250 in the snow. Some of you might have already seen these as I posted them in another thread too.
DSC00990.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

DSC00984.jpg

Got some new pics of my 95 F150 and my brother's 97 F250 in the snow. Some of you might have already seen these as I posted them in another thread too.

You guys got a couple of good lookers there.

Looking through this thread I realized I never posted a pic of my truck. Here are the few that I have now. I had more, and better ones but they were lost somewhere through reformatting or something. I am sure they are backed up somewhere but I will look for them later. The first one is from Christmas 2004 when it snowed and it was over before anyone could figure out what it was.

gallery6195.jpg

Picture353.jpg

Photo002.jpg

Photo005.jpg

Thanks, the paint is really hard to care for and the conditions it has to be in when I am at work have taken their toll on it now, but for having 228,000 + miles on it she still looks good when cleaned up.

i've never been a fan of bug deflectors but i don't hate the one on chris's truck.
nice trucks all

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Here's some pics of mine:
Mikestruck5.jpg

truck5.jpg

truckandcamper.jpg

Did some new since pic's been taken, bully steps, 32X 11.50's..
there are some nice trucks here , one is almost as good as mine and that is that white Centurion that Chris has,, :p

very cool. my favorite is the last. my wife and i had a similar camper

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Geez Mike, that truck would look HOTT in white. Maybe with a 4" Pro-Comp lift and some 33" tires. Man that would look awesome :drool:

:nana: :nana:

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Carl , it is a 24' 1972 Terry we got from my father in law, I repainted the outside ( White and Chris's fav color---> Electric current red) , interior shows some age but it is a very nice camper , we just started using last summer. Chris your just jealous.

Mike

ours was 22' . it was like a castle though. our escape.

Mike,
First of all, welcome to our site, we really appreciate your choosing to be here. Your truck is absolutely awesome. Could you tell us some more about it such as, how long have you had it, how many miles, are you the second owner, etc?

BTW, my sympathy to you for, well,....you know,......the Chris connection...

Hey mike
Great lookin' truck there, bud!!

Nice to see it also does duty pulling and working... not just hauling a skateboard around.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts