Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Cool pics!...I have an ongoing restoration truck here.

here's my 2 fords:
2012-06-06105658.jpg

I just picked up the 71 for the engine, and am parting out the rest of the truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
my humble dent

While it won't ever be customized the extent of Maulmaul's I do plan to keep going on my 79 until it looks new. I've unbolted the original bed and will replace it with the rust free version I picked up a while back. Surprising how much difference a good grille shell and straight bumper can make in the appearance. also looks good sitting on tires instead of jackstands.

Attachments

• fullface0001.jpg
newer photos of Zombie 79

oops. Forgot to reduce photo file size on the last post

Attachments

• IMG_new full face0001.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
here's my 2 fords:
2012-06-06105658.jpg

I just picked up the 71 for the engine, and am parting out the rest of the truck.

Are those flared front fenders...

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
The weather here has indeed helped a lot to keep the old truck in very good shape for it's age Mike. Also thanks for the compliment on the picture.:)

Picture taken a couple of days ago after one of my 2 to 3 times a year wax job on the trucks 23 year old enamel paint. It is a good thing the painter put the paint on thick.smilieFordlogo
IMG_01713.JPG

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Picture taken a couple of days ago after one of my 2 to 3 times a year wax job on the trucks 23 year old enamel paint. It is a good thing the painter put the paint on thick.smilieFordlogo
IMG_01713.JPG

Looks awesome.....looks like you had a beautiful day when that picture was taken as well. smilieFordlogo

Thank you both very much your comments.
m78... no problem with bees that day, but I'd better remember never to use lemon Pledge.smilieFordlogo
Taxreliever... it was such a beautiful day I even gave my dog a bath that day.
IMG_01704.JPG

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thank you both very much your comments.
m78... no problem with bees that day, but I'd better remember never to use lemon Pledge.smilieFordlogo
IMG_01704.JPG

Ha! LOVE THIS PICTURE!

My dog hangs out that back slider while driving.....we were just out this morning heading to a client's and he was hanging out....pretty cool!

Thanks Ken.. I will look forward to hopefully seeing pics of your dog "hanging out" someday.:)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thanks Ken.. I will look forward to hopefully seeing pics of your dog "hanging out" someday.:)

Absolutely....I just noticed he was driving in that first picture!

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
IMG_01704.JPG

That's such a good picture!
On a side note, I love those old tow mirrors, they really compliment that 6th generation squared body style.

...I just noticed he was driving in that first picture!
Ken...he is one of those Border Collies that thinks he can do everything. Luckily I had the keys with me.:)

Thank you Doug and Mike for the kind words on the truck and picture.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts