Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol yea I think I did, im better off not looking lol. I just want everything lol. How much for everyones truck? I want em all.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Was going through some old pics and came across these. Back story is, let a buddy borrow the truck to make a delivery for my dad. He decided to stop home first. Well, at the time, there were some shifter linkage issues and he didn't get Thunder all the way into park AND left her running. He didn't get 5 steps from the truck before it took off in reverse, went across the street and took out the front of a nail salon...luckily no one was hurt. It did 10k of damage to the salon, but some minor body work and a new tailgate later...and Thunder was good as new. Here's Thunder's damage:

Thunderrear.jpg

Thunderrear2.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That stinks, my friends bronk linkage was off, and he was gettin gas, at least the truck was off, but it started to roll and it bent the gas door as the hose started to pull tight.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
WOW! What an idiot.

Yeah...I got the call and he said he hit a building...I was expecting much worse to the truck. So I was kinda relieved that's all it was, wasn't too happy with the 10k that went to the beauty salon...but that's what insurance is for, right? And it coulda been alot worse, luckily the salon wasn't too busy that day. I was actually kinda impressed that's all the damage the truck took on though.

That stinks, my friends bronk linkage was off, and he was gettin gas, at least the truck was off, but it started to roll and it bent the gas door as the hose started to pull tight.

Yeah, for such an easy fix, it sucks that it had to happen. It was one of those things that popped up a week or so prior, and I just kept putting it off.

That black reflector looks nice with the color.

Agreed

I see your taillights made it out just fine.lol.

Built Ford Tough...nuff said.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Id say ur bumper took most of the impact, thats y the tailgate isnt so messed up. I was throwin wood out the bed of Red, and 1 heavy peice hit the end of the tailgate(the crappy 1)and it bent the top of the tailgate down, and I couldnt open it, till I took the panal off and bent it off the linkage. These tailgates arnt the strongest in the world.

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Hey guys, how are yall doing?

Thanks for the kind comments. =) Pictures make my truck look a lot straighter and cleaner than she really is.

Good looking trucks, Chris. How's your FlareSide doing? Done any mods to it?How are you liking your locker and 4.10? Wht's with the '88, when did you get that truck? What engine tranny does it have?

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Hey guys, how are yall doing?

Thanks for the kind comments. =) Pictures make my truck look a lot straighter and cleaner than she really is.

Good looking trucks, Chris. How's your FlareSide doing? Done any mods to it?How are you liking your locker and 4.10? Wht's with the '88, when did you get that truck? What engine tranny does it have?

we got the 88 in early october. it has a beefed up (not sure how much but it rapes my truck) 351W w/ a C6 tranny. it'll burn the tires off at half throttle with only 3.55's with no brake input. i gotta get a video up. and my Flareside is doin decent. the motor is getting tired. but the locker and 4.10 woke it up some. still getting tired anyways. gonna run it till i get a new motor!! woo!!!!!! its gonna beat the hell out of anns truck when im done with it.

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Love your flare side. SWEEET

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts