Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
It came with a 5.0 and whatever automatic, lol.

I swapped in a 393w (351 stroker) with a c-6 and 1345 transfer case. The engine is carb'd. No efi for me. :D

393windsor2.jpg

Now THAT is what I need in my truck!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
picked this up yesterday

Sweet man...oughta be a pretty good cruiser for ya. You got that plus some cash for your '77 right? Any specs on the new one?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Pulled of the black/chrome trim toward the bottom of the truck.
Most of it was already falling off, and it wasnt on right, not factory.
Before
IMG_0528.jpg

After
IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea that trim must have been added when they painted the silver, most just came off with all the tape still on the trim. Ha people never do it right.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wow you can't tell it was ever there!! I've been wanting to pull mine off but I know the paint will be a different color underneath...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Mine was aftermarket so it didnt look right, if it was factory I would have left it, then it wouldnt have been falling off.

latest pic.

well i finally got some lightning leaf springs and pulled the spring spacers out of the front.

Attachments

• SDC105840.JPG

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Man that thing looks slick...any plans for choppin the top???????

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Duuude that thing is amazing. What motor / transmission?

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yeah chris the white truck looks great without the trim on it. i have always debated putting the trim back on my truck from when the previous owner took it off..but i can never do it...i dont think i would like the way it looks. im thinking about putting some pinstripes on it though

just picked up this 97. all original paint, except for left front fender was replaced, no rust repair (has some bubbling at rear fender), interior is like new, 94,000 miles. i love the look of these trucks!

Attachments

• 1997 Ford F250 004.jpg
  • 1997 Ford F250 005.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts