Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Here is mine. Nothing to special.
The day it came home Sitting on some very crappy 35" BFG M/Ts
IMG_20120727_134527.jpg

As she is now. Sitting on 33' DC FC2 and Minus the Sun Visor (Going on this week).
IMG_20120921_161323.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Looks like a good rig to have some fun with. Specs???

460Trucker

Here is mine. Nothing to special.
The day it came home Sitting on some very crappy 35" BFG M/Ts
IMG_20120727_134527.jpg

As she is now. Sitting on 33' DC FC2 and Minus the Sun Visor (Going on this week).
IMG_20120921_161323.jpg

Nice rig man. I have a visor as well, they change the look of the entire truck and look sweet!

96. 351 with a 5 speed. 4 inch lift ( :( blocks in the rear and some one did 2 add-a-leaf in the front) It will Clear 36s with no issues at all. But I think if I went over that I will need more lift.
I am in the middle of throwing headers on it right now, Doing the Upgraded coil, cap, rotor and new plugs as well.
Then its going in to the exhaust shop to put it on to a single 4 inch muffler instead of the two 2.5 inch glass packs and then in to a 4inch like it is now.

460Trucker

The light you have on top, is that a cig lighter plug in or is their a switch?

460Trucker

Still searching for a visor for mine, looking for a older style, more rounded

Did Ford have a factory one during the 7th gen years?

460Trucker

Not that I'm aware of Mike, think it would be an aftermarket item.

In that case, good luck with the hunt! If you watch Ted Nugent's Spirit of The Wild (or his new show Ted Nugent's Gun Country), you can pick up some good tips :wavey: :D

My light is hardwired in to a switch in the dash. I like it for when its foggy, and I'm pulled of on the side of the road.

As for the visor I picked it up from one of my local scrap yards. paid 20 bucks for it b/c it has a chunk cut out for cab running lights. But with it lifted as much as it is you cant see the spot.

460Trucker

Neat, I love having extra switches smilieFordlogo

460Trucker

Finally got some pics of my truck this week-end. After 12 miles of dirt road to get to my friends farm, its a little dirty.
Had the whole week of Christmas off, so looked for bad rubber, as this beast has been sitting in a barn for 20 years. Replaced the top radiator hose, it was toast, small rubber hose inbetween the intake and water pump.
The guy I bought it from had already replaced the inline fuel pump, and fuel pump in the front gas tank. I still need to replace the back tank fuel pump.
Cleaned out the fuel injectors, and the estate that it was bought from had new 10 ply tires put on.
Anything else you guys think I should check out before going too far from home.
Its got a 460, 3 spd C6, and runs fantastic, and shifts a smooth as anything I've ever had.
For 2200. I think I did ok. And oh yeah,,, its only got 11,000 miles on it.
I had the mileage verified from the previous owner from the estate auction. The guy who bought it at the auction made money off me,, but I don't care. I love this truck.

Attachments

• f-350 (1).JPG
  • f-350 (2).JPG

460Trucker

That's a really nice looking dually! Great buy smilieFordlogo

Gonna try and get one more pick of the back. Couldn't do it earlier.
This truck also came with 3 differing trailor hitches. Gooseneck, 5th wheel and bumper pull.

Didn't work, I have exceed my allotment by 50kb. Wonder if I can reduce the size I already uploaded to allow for another pic or two.
Mars

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts