Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Picked up my charger today!!!!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
HOw in the (CENSORED)Did I miss this thread!
Hurry up and bolt it on you Commmie!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HOw in the (CENSORED)Did I miss this thread!
Hurry up and bolt it on you Commmie!

HAHA I can't belive you missed it!

ok really, how long does it take?
Doc get it in hooked up and start the boostin!

When you are paying cash it takes a little longer than when paying by plastic!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
When you are paying cash it takes a little longer than when paying by plastic!
It takes MUCH longer to pay it back off with actual cash too!! I'll be paying another FIVE f'in years!!

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Come on man, get it together!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well what little faith I had in the Liberal is gone. I guess he's scared to death of the power, seeing how liberals are fearful of strength and superiority,
Its ok doc, your still ok in my book..
even if you are a chicken..

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Hey Tex.

He's not a chicken. He's a pansy!

He should give me that 5.4 with the Super. I'm just guessing here, but I think a 5.4L V8 super charged just MIGHT have a little more Gitty Up than my 217K mile I6.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
OK guys I am going to have it running tomorrow. I just got home from the lake tonight and just have some minimal stuff to do. I picked up my JLT CA intake tonight, my Metco lower blower pulley showed up this week. I got my bracket for my intercooler pump tonight, so all I have to do is plumb her in, run some vaccum lines, get a few odds and ends buttoned up and should be able to fire her in the pm tomorrow. I have to trailer it to St. Charles and then they should have it back on tues or wed... After talking to the kid that will prolly tune it for me he said to expect at LEAST 425 at the rear wheels. We shall see though!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
OK guys I am going to have it running tomorrow. I just got home from the lake tonight and just have some minimal stuff to do. I picked up my JLT CA intake tonight, my Metco lower blower pulley showed up this week. I got my bracket for my intercooler pump tonight, so all I have to do is plumb her in, run some vaccum lines, get a few odds and ends buttoned up and should be able to fire her in the pm tomorrow. I have to trailer it to St. Charles and then they should have it back on tues or wed... After talking to the kid that will prolly tune it for me he said to expect at LEAST 425 at the rear wheels. We shall see though!

woohooo cant wait!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Doc...it's tomorrow and I don't see any pics or vids.

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
That's it, I've had enough. Let's all find out where Doc lives and pay him a visit!

He just needs a LITTLE more motivation! ;)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Fing rain and snow today stopped me before I was ready to. I have the intercooler pump plumbed in, most of the vaccum lines in, everything under the truck bolted back up except for the exhaust to the headers. I just ran out of time today, so I am going to work on it tomorrow because they can't get it in the dyno if it is wet outside so now I have a little time this weekend to get it done right, then drop it off this week hopefully. Now they are calling for snow mid week. grrr!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
That's it, I've had enough. Let's all find out where Doc lives and pay him a visit!

He just needs a LITTLE more motivation! ;)

16 Somerfield Dr.
Union, MO 63084

Come on up I could use the extra hands! LOL

Ford Truck Articles