Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Picked up my charger today!!!!

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Not really chis, once it starts boosting, it will need that fuel...
More air, will need more fuel...
The computer is seeing the same fuel set-up so it moves the "same amount" of fuel even though it is actually more than twice that actually amount.
Tuning will fix the fuel delivery problems, really almost any upgrades done to a EFI engine will benifet more if the computer is tuned. That way the computer knows what is really goin into the engine and make the neccesary adjustment to air flow fuel flow and spark timing... When you start adding boost the tuning can get a bit more complex... Something as simple as a CAI will work better if the computer is tuned for it.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah at this point the truck is still tune for the 19's. so it is pushing what it thinks is 19#s through but in reality its pushing 42#'s! so I am almost pos. it fouled plugs.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I am going to mock up the intercooler tank tomorrow, get the trans line on tomorrow. hopefully install the tank on sun, and get her up there on Mon.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
depends on the weather. it cannot be wet outside at all. so IDK when i will get it back.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I was really hoping for more!LOL

Ford Truck Articles