Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Payback sucks...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm happy for you. I gotta say that is really one of the most awesome trucks on the face of the earth...

My SuperCab is sitting in storage in Bozeman and it kills me... I wanna convert it to 4x4, put a nice pickup box on it and I have plans for a Cummins swap hanging around in the back of my mind. But I have no room for it over here and it really wouldn't be useful for anything.

Can't wait for the pics of the truck and Mustang together!
Thanks dude. There will be plenty of pics.

And now that I'm keeping Bertha long-term (and actually have money now) I'm gonna treat her right. Gonna fix all the things that need to be fixed, including the surface rust on the cap corners (might even have the whole truck painted). I think I'll eventually get some DuraTracs (maybe lift another inch and get 34s). Then of course all the outstanding maintenance items.

Real excited to get her looking GREAT.

Might even eventually re-visit the ZF swap saga... :D

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thank you, thank you....:acclaim:

Has she been behaving herself since the starter episode?
For the most part, yeah. She's running pretty well now.

if she's still acting bad...

you need to threaten to give her away to me... and then if withing 24 hours no better... REALLY GIVE HER TO ME!!!! LOL!!!!!!

wahahaahhahahha
Keep dreaming pretty boy smilieFordlogo

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahaha I wouldn't call it "juiced". Having driven the EcoBoost for a year, now Bertha feels like she can't get out of her own way. When I merge onto the freeway and give a good amount of throttle it almost feels like the truck isn't even accelerating, hahahahh

I'm also afraid to really mash the gas so soon because of the gasket blowing last year...

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
I know what you mean... I thought my Suburban was pretty quick until I drove my dad's company truck. 2011 Chevy 5.3l... that thing's a little hotrod, and good on fuel too...

One word. Stroker!!!

that would solve your power problems!!!

primetime

sawmill slave
Hahaha I wouldn't call it "juiced". Having driven the EcoBoost for a year, now Bertha feels like she can't get out of her own way. When I merge onto the freeway and give a good amount of throttle it almost feels like the truck isn't even accelerating, hahahahh

I'm also afraid to really mash the gas so soon because of the gasket blowing last year...

I know exactly what you mean. Both ways.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts